Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Showtime Closes When Loading [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Showtime Closes When Loading [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Showtime Closes When Loading [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 16:16

Hello,

I downloaded and installed the Sims 3 Showtime yesterday. I followed the directions as I have with all of the downloads. I didn't install the patch, because it wouldn't show at first. I tried opening the game from both the launcher and the folder and each time, it would show the black screen (possibly because I have the skip the intro mod) and went to the Showtime loading screen. After just about five or so seconds, it would close and that was that. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled using the same methods. I do use the ultimate fixes. The patch that's currently waiting for me to update is called "Sims3_1.32.3.015001_from_1.31.118.015001".

Thanks so much!

Last edited by AyeeeMarie on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 17:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : solved my problem!)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Showtime Closes When Loading [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Showtime Closes When Loading [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 16:55

yeah same thing happened to me, i patch the game to 1.31 n apply the fix but it always crashed at loading screen.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Showtime Closes When Loading [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Showtime Closes When Loading [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 17:07

Well, I finally got past the loading screen. I'm currently loading up my family now. I took out the NRAAS mods and it worked fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top