Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saved game issues since Installing Ambitions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saved game issues since Installing Ambitions. Empty Saved game issues since Installing Ambitions.

Post by Guest Sun 04 Dec 2011, 04:45

Okay so I have the base game from here I also have Late Night, Generations, Outdoor Living Stuff pack and store bought Pets. I recently downloaded Ambitions from you guys and everything seemed to work perfectly, until I tried to replay one of my saved games it says that they are corrupt, but I can start a new game just fine. I did nothing but install the new game. Any help would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Saved game issues since Installing Ambitions. Empty Re: Saved game issues since Installing Ambitions.

Post by Admin Sun 04 Dec 2011, 12:43

ravegrl13 wrote:Okay so I have the base game from here I also have Late Night, Generations, Outdoor Living Stuff pack and store bought Pets. I recently downloaded Ambitions from you guys and everything seemed to work perfectly, until I tried to replay one of my saved games it says that they are corrupt, but I can start a new game just fine. I did nothing but install the new game. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello,

Do you have any Mods and/or CC?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Saved game issues since Installing Ambitions. Empty Re: Saved game issues since Installing Ambitions.

Post by Guest Sun 04 Dec 2011, 19:05

Tons but they are all brand new, all updated and were working with pets no problem so I know they are not the issue. I think I may have seen a fix for something like this but I am unable to find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 05 Dec 2011, 17:00

ravegrl13 wrote:Tons but they are all brand new, all updated and were working with pets no problem so I know they are not the issue. I think I may have seen a fix for something like this but I am unable to find it.
Hello,

Please try removing all Custom Content and/or Mods. They might not work with Ambitions.
There's no harm in trying.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2011, 04:36

Hmm, nope still the same.. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 06 Dec 2011, 21:49

ravegrl13 wrote:Hmm, nope still the same.. :/
Hello,

Did you remove everything from the launcher as well?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2011, 21:06

Yes, still doesn't want to load my saves.. :/ But I can start a new game just fine..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 08 Dec 2011, 21:30

ravegrl13 wrote:Yes, still doesn't want to load my saves.. :/ But I can start a new game just fine..
Hello,

Your savegames might be corrupted. There might be a Mod to fix this, though I don't have a lot of knowledge about Mods and stuff, so I'm afraid you'll need to wait for Lady ElDi or send her a PM with the link to this topic. She's busy these days, so be patient.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Dec 2011, 03:31

Okay I will wait. In the meantime I will try looking up that mod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top