Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello new member need help. :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello new member need help. :( Empty Hello new member need help. :(

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2011, 19:23

Hi I am new to the forums but not new to your downloads Sad Sadly every expansion for the Sims3 that I have installed have worked fine my trouble had been with world adventures. Now I know this may have been maybe my fault but I followed those instructions to the letter and now nothing works. I tried uninstalling world adventures to see if maybe I can save my other expansions but now nothing works. The update patches in the crack files never installed even after the fixes it kept saying there was an invalid file. I opened the launched and it asked for updates there and I got excited but halfway threw updates it caused an error and now it keeps saying incomplete update and won't let me launch the games and I am trying to get that update to pop up again but it won't and when i go to updates on the launcher it says up to date. I don't know what to do.... I mostly now just want my game back and began not to care much for world adventures. I uninstalled world adventures in hope it would all go back to normal. Sad please help me.

Thanks in advance, -Emma

//EDIT

its the code_version.txt that it says is invalid Sad

Back to top Go down

Hello new member need help. :( Empty Re: Hello new member need help. :(

Post by Admin Thu 08 Dec 2011, 22:10

Hello,

This should do the trick: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v126-fix-manual-patch-updated

(Note: You still need to apply the Ultimate Fix!)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male