Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets TS3W.exe file

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets TS3W.exe file Empty Sims 3 Pets TS3W.exe file

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2011, 15:25

So I downloaded the sims 3 pets and it came with the crack but the thing is that I do not know where to copy those to files called TS3.exe and TSLHost.dll should it be in the sims 3 or sims 3 pets. Also I accidentally deleted both of those files on my sims 3 folder because I thought I had to replace them with these new two ones. So technically the two new files that came with the sims 3 were replaced with those in the sims 3. When I came back to the game I click on play and then a black screen comes and does not do anything I have to force it to quit. I want to get those two old files back so I can at least get the message that said I need to insert a disc. Please if anyone could help me how to solve this. Also I'm using a mac, just so if it makes any difference.
Thanks a lot!

Also does the fact that I bought sims 3 from the store and that I want to use it with an expansion pack off the internet matter? Some people have said so.

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets TS3W.exe file Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets TS3W.exe file

Post by Admin Sat 10 Dec 2011, 18:46

Hello,

Yes, you have to copy the crack to the The Sims 3 base game folder, not the Pets folder.
That's all I can say. Perhaps the black screen is caused by Mods and/or Custom Content. Do you have any?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male