Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 3: pets TS3w.exe-application error crash.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 3: pets TS3w.exe-application error crash.[SOLVED] Empty the sims 3: pets TS3w.exe-application error crash.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2011, 12:03

hi, kinda new here haha. i was wondering if you could help me out with this error i have on the sims 3:pets... i got this error every time when it reaches the tutorial part after teching people how to move the camera view, it will crash and a pop up would appear(the one below) . i also tired to skip tutorial but nothing works. I tired playing with sims3 with out the "sims 3: pets" expansion it worked perfectly with no error other then the game telling me, my video card does not match and is being adjust to the highest thats all but the game still works perfectly. but as i install the sims 3: pets expansion and puts the crack in as followed to the base game in "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin" and played the game it crashes with the error below. however the error numbers and alphabets in the quotations changes depending on the sims i choose... if i am not wrong.I did try to reinstall the game as well as the base game haha. Thank you for your attention and the help:D

TS3W.exe-application error
The instruction at "00x1ccf0540" referenced memory at "0x1ccf0540" the memory could not be written
click on ok to terminate program
click on cancle to debug the program

ok cancle

Back to top Go down

the sims 3: pets TS3w.exe-application error crash.[SOLVED] Empty Re: the sims 3: pets TS3w.exe-application error crash.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 06 Nov 2011, 01:47

Hello,

That sounds like a weird error. Please try THIS, just to be sure. Remember to read EVERYTHING very carefully!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

the sims 3: pets TS3w.exe-application error crash.[SOLVED] Empty Re: the sims 3: pets TS3w.exe-application error crash.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 06 Nov 2011, 09:04

Hello,
Interesting, I wonder if the error codes are somehow a reference to the sim you're playing. Can you tell if its the same error code every time you play a specific sim?
It could be that your sims are bugged.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2011, 16:16

thanks guys it was a DEP problem after all haha. thank you very much for the help you two Very Happy

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Very Happy
Happy Simming! The Sims Plumbob 1

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top