Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 pets is crashing in buy & build mode - PLEASE HELP :( [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 pets is crashing in buy & build mode - PLEASE HELP :( [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 pets is crashing in buy & build mode - PLEASE HELP :( [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2011, 00:19

So I just downloaded ts3 pets..And also a few fixes as and when I ran into problems (all fixed now). However as soon as I try to place something I am buying or building, the whole game crashes and windows tells me that it is not responding. I have no idea why. I have done all of the things on the recommended fix..set up all DEPs, run the game in windowed mode, removed & deleted all CC and mods, everything! And still I am crashing. This is really starting to get annoying..anyone know how I can fix this??

I am using game version 1.26.89.013002 and the launcher tells me an update is available; however when I try to update it tells me 'Update failed, Error: File not found'..so I am also at a brick wall there. Please help I am getting desperate!!

I have the base game, pets, WA and generations.

p.s. so sorry if this is in wrong area

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 pets is crashing in buy & build mode - PLEASE HELP :( [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 pets is crashing in buy & build mode - PLEASE HELP :( [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2011, 13:39

The same thing happens to me, and I thought I had the latest (1.29) but I too have 1.26...

I will try to use the manual update to 1.29 from the official sims forum, crack it again, and see what happens

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 pets is crashing in buy & build mode - PLEASE HELP :( [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 pets is crashing in buy & build mode - PLEASE HELP :( [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2011, 13:42

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the base game and the update worked. I tried to start pets but now it is saying that I need to enter the disc, so I checked and moved all cracks even though they were all already in the base game bin and I still get the error message Sad any ideas?

//EDIT

EDIT: I just redownloaded and applied the full fix and my game is
working (so far)!! I will post again if I encounter any new problems..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 21 Dec 2011, 14:46

Hello,

Glad to hear it works now. I'll keep this topic open for now, please let us know the result after a few hours of playing.
Good luck and have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2011, 15:23

I can report that it worked by using the manual official update from EA, and re-crack/fix it using the latest fix from here. No re-installations required!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 21 Dec 2011, 15:25

issac wrote:I can report that it worked by using the manual official update from EA, and re-crack/fix it using the latest fix from here. No re-installations required!
Hello,

Glad to hear it actually works now. Have fun playing and please let us know if we can provide any more assistance!
For now, topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top