Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds missing names & not loading - Blank white screen. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worlds missing names & not loading - Blank white screen. [SOLVED] Empty Worlds missing names & not loading - Blank white screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2017, 17:09

Hello!

I have downloaded and installed the game and all of the expansions and the fix in the correct order per the instructions. Exactly. To a T!

I loaded up, created my Sim. All the clothing and everything was there as expected except the name of some of the traits -- Looks like the newer ones from City Living, possibly? Anyway, no big deal. I go to choose a world and the only ones that have a name showing are the default with the base game. I choose the City Living world but nothing loads. It leaves the screen blank and white for a long time. I have completely removed the game and all traces of The Sims 4 and reinstalled everything. I can't help but feel like I'm missing something!

I've downloaded both from thepiratebay and directly from the website. Extracted everything.. Does anyone have any ideas? I've tried searching this forum and Google high and low, but ended up nowhere.

Thank you for any help!

Back to top Go down

Worlds missing names & not loading - Blank white screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Worlds missing names & not loading - Blank white screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Feb 2017, 14:08

In the first line you wrote that you installed the fix. This is only needed if you ONLY want the base game and no other packs. It will give you only the base game and its worlds. If you installed that fix  last, I think your game reverts to the base game only ( speaking under correction here. Smile )If you want the full game you have to install base game, then get to work, get together and finally city living. NO FIX. that has become unnecessary because it is included in city living. Try installing again in that order. LEAVE THE FIX and see if it works.

Back to top Go down

Worlds missing names & not loading - Blank white screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Worlds missing names & not loading - Blank white screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Feb 2017, 22:11

Loonieloose wrote:In the first line you wrote that you installed the fix. This is only needed if you ONLY want the base game and no other packs. It will give you only the base game and its worlds. If you installed that fix  last, I think your game reverts to the base game only ( speaking under correction here. Smile )If you want the full game you have to install base game, then get to work, get together and finally city living. NO FIX. that has become unnecessary because it is included in city living. Try installing again in that order. LEAVE THE FIX and see if it works.
Really?! I somehow misunderstood that step?! Ahhhhhhhhh. I'm going to try that now. Thank you! Smile 

Seriously did this like four times. Can't believe I messed up on something so dumb hah.

Edit edit: This fixed my problem. Thank you so much. I promise I read the instructions.. I think I just misunderstood what it said.

Anyway. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Missatastic on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 23:25; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating the situation.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Feb 2017, 10:29

Glad I could help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 16 Feb 2017, 12:55

Hello,

Glad to hear your problem got fixed, and thank you @Loonieloose for helping out Smile
Don't hesitate to post again if you have any problems.

Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.  
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top