Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Empty Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles

Post by Guest Fri 17 Feb 2017, 14:45

Helllo, Whenever I try install the Sims Medieval Pirates And Nobles, it just says "the application The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Installer can't be opened" what do I do?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/19/62/04/68/screen11.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/19/62/04/68/screen10.png

Back to top Go down

silent install - Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Empty Re: Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 17 Feb 2017, 14:53

//Topic moved

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
Note that we don't officially give Mac support, since we're all on Windows ourselves. But have a look at this guide, and see if you can apply the general principle of that guide to "The Sims Medieval".
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

silent install - Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Empty Re: Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles

Post by Guest Fri 17 Feb 2017, 14:56

The problem is I can't even start the installation because I can't open the installation thing as it says it can't be opened

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2017, 03:30

Do you have the base game installed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2017, 12:38

No, but I thought it was the extension plus the base game. Anyway, when I try to install the base game of the Sims Medieval or Castaway Stories, the same thing happens. It says it is corrupted and I can't install it

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Feb 2017, 19:09

I do want to emphasize, in case it wasn't clear already: not only are we all on Windows OS, but this also means that ALL our downloads are specifically tailored for Windows OS only. I'm really sorry I can't give any more optimistic outlook here.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 18 Feb 2017, 19:40

Even so, we do try to help as best as we can.

From what I understand, you need to somehow convert them to DMG files? Does that make any sense at all? 
I was thinking that you could apply the principle as described to install the expansions, to the "The Sims Medieval" base game, perhaps.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top