Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old lots (from previous pc) won't show up in game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old lots (from previous pc) won't show up in game Empty Old lots (from previous pc) won't show up in game

Post by Guest Sat 04 Mar 2017, 21:28

Hello everyone,

I've been typing a lot of things in Google this evening to find out if anyone else has had my problem but I haven't found anyone. I made a back up from all my lots from my previous computer. I copied everything inside the Tray folder and put it in the tray folder on my new computer. However, none of the lots show up. I have everything related to showing custom content on and I just can't find an answer.

scratch Does anyone know how I could get my lots to show up?

Back to top Go down

Old lots (from previous pc) won't show up in game Empty Re: Old lots (from previous pc) won't show up in game

Post by Guest Sun 05 Mar 2017, 23:12

Hi there,
just something really silly to ask, but if you look at my gallery ( in game options ), there is an option "advanced" I think. Click on that and see if your lots appear. Happened to me as well and I was very upset with all my lots disappearing, clicked on that and they all appeared. Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top