Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. Empty My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list.

Post by Guest Wed 14 Dec 2016, 17:12

My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list.
Hey, I have the Sims 4, and all of a sudden, my custom content stopped working. I don't know what I possibly did wrong.. I've tried editing the resource.cfg, switching to TS4.exe, EVERYTHING. Switching to laptop mode etc. (These are all normal cc files that are up-to-date with my game version.) When I go in game, I open up the list of script mods and regular mods, and nothing is there. Yet, I have my custom content in My Pc/Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 4/Mods

Please, if anyone knows a solution to my problem, please leave a reply as I am desperate to continue my game with downloadable content. My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. Mecry 

Thanks. My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. Up

Queen of Random

Back to top Go down

My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. Empty Re: My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list.

Post by Guest Wed 14 Dec 2016, 20:47

Do you have the mods turned off? Sometimes the modes get turned off and you need to enable them again.

Back to top Go down

My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. Empty Re: My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list.

Post by Guest Wed 14 Dec 2016, 21:33

Cat_Eye wrote:Do you have the mods turned off? Sometimes the modes get turned off and you need to enable them again.

They aren't turned off, would it be better if I ran 64 bit?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Dec 2016, 00:23

MissVxntage wrote:They aren't turned off, would it be better if I ran 64 bit?

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

I moved your topic to TS4 in-game support, since The Sims Emporium is mainly intended for general chit-chat only, not really for any support. Smile  That said, what kind of CC are those? Sometimes e.g. clothes are only recolorings of already existing items, and they don't have a thumbnail in CAS.

If you unfold the right thumbnail though, you should see the new texture/pattern though.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Dec 2016, 20:37

It's not a re-colour, re-texture or that kind of stuff. It's just an alesso hair mesh..

Queen of Random

My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. Icon_rr My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 1980115939 My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 1924154004 My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 3042021053 My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 117503565 My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 3872638800 

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Dec 2016, 00:26

MissVxntage wrote:It's not a re-colour, re-texture or that kind of stuff. It's just an alesso hair mesh..

Queen of Random

My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. Icon_rr My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 1980115939 My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 1924154004 My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 3042021053 My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 117503565 My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 3872638800 

If you like, upload your "Mods"-folder to a filehosting service like MEGA or MediaFire, for testing. Or just the item(s) that you believe don't show up. Smile

Is there ANY custom content that does show up, or is nothing working? Because if some items show up, it could indicate that the remaining ones are either not functional, or you need to install something else to make these work...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Dec 2016, 01:51

It could be a hair made for a newer version of the game that requires the packs that are not cracked yet, I have a few CC Items doing this and went back to check and saw they're for newer versions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Dec 2016, 13:20

Okay, I uploaded the file to mega, link:
https://mega.nz/#!F1NglLbS

Queen of Random

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Dec 2016, 08:59

MissVxntage wrote:Okay, I uploaded the file to mega, link:
https://mega.nz/#!F1NglLbS

Queen of Random

Hello again,

Almost done! But you forgot to paste the 'entire' link. If you display the download link of an item on MEGA, click this here:

My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 3cbbd2ef935f49ac8ca2785df9471358

The screenshot is an example of my MEGA account. Choose "link with key", otherwise you cannot download the item (you pasted the "link without key", above). Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Dec 2016, 21:23

Oh, I'm so sorry..

Heres the new link: https://mega.nz/#!F1NglLbS!WQqCZ3s5ymhAbxu4OFgot3-AwEj0F1yRzJW8HZK9y_c

[size=14]_____________________[/size]

[size=14]Queen of Random[/size]

[size=14]My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. Icon_rr My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 1980115939 My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 1924154004 My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 3042021053 My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 117503565 My Custom Content wont show up in CAS, Game or the mods list. 3872638800 
[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top