Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 World missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 World missing Empty Sims 4 World missing

Post by Guest Tue 14 Mar 2017, 10:47

Hi!
I have a problem, my worlds in sims are missing. I only have 3. 
I stopped playing sims after sims 4 get to work was released. I wanted now to play again, so i installed sims 4 city living and ultimate fix ( i missed get together to install) and opened a game. And i saw i only have 3 worlds, no hospital, no shops.. nothing. So I downloaded get to work, get together city living and fix again, replaced it one by one, and opened the game. Still no worlds. What to do now?
Thank you

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 World missing Empty Re: Sims 4 World missing

Post by Guest Tue 14 Mar 2017, 13:24

Don't apply the fix !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Mar 2017, 11:46

Yeah, I did that. Now i have 5 towns. Still no hospital. i also cant place restaurant in a game cause it's not up to date... I'm still making mistakes... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Mar 2017, 12:04

Bojana992 wrote:Yeah, I did that. Now i have 5 towns. Still no hospital. i also cant place restaurant in a game cause it's not up to date... I'm still making mistakes... Sad
How do you know it's not up to date ?
Have you removed GameVersion from User\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 ?
You should do that when you get the error-message that you have a different game version and you must update via Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Mar 2017, 12:26

I downloaded some cc restaurant, and i cant place it from gallery cause my game is not up to date.
path of the game is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Mar 2017, 17:14

I'm afraid that this particular restaurant is not suitable for version 1.25 (pirated version) and it needs version 1.27 (origin version)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Mar 2017, 11:32

ok. But what about a hospital? And scientist center? I miss them too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Mar 2017, 12:04

Hey, I'm Juni and I might be able to explain this: So, the Sims 4 is very different from the Sims 3 world-wise. In the Sims 3 you had to manually place some of the community lots but on the Sims 4 everything's pre-placed except some additional lots which appear if you have some stuff pack like the spa resort - if you have that stuff pack it'll ask you to add it. There is a science lab and a hospital but you can only get to those if either your Sim works there - or for the hospital if you have a sick Sim or a Sim giving birth. So basically you have everything, you just can't visit them at any given time. Hope I helped Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Mar 2017, 12:07

Also you don't need the fix when you have City Living - it's a fix itself. But for it to work properly you need to have everything else already installed - the base, and the two previous expansions get to work and get together. Just make sure you follow the instructions step by step and only download Sims-related content from here. Trust me, it's the only place with legit, virus-free downloads. I'll help again if you need me to Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jul 2017, 19:25

Does anyone have a fix for my problem i installed the wineskin of the Sims 4 for Mac i can run the game properly until i try choose a starting world in which everything on the UI is there but the options for starting worlds are not there and i can't click on anything but the game still runs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Sep 2017, 14:20

Juni✔️ wrote:Hey, I'm Juni and I might be able to explain this: So, the Sims 4 is very different from the Sims 3 world-wise. In the Sims 3 you had to manually place some of the community lots but on the Sims 4 everything's pre-placed except some additional lots which appear if you have some stuff pack like the spa resort - if you have that stuff pack it'll ask you to add it. There is a science lab and a hospital but you can only get to those if either your Sim works there - or for the hospital if you have a sick Sim or a Sim giving birth. So basically you have everything, you just can't visit them at any given time. Hope I helped Smile
Heyy.. I have same problem now xD
I installed toddler stuff and fix after that... where is the mistake? Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Sep 2017, 19:04

Which fix did you install? If its the update only fix you have not read the instructions and the warning. That fix deletes all your DLC's and reverts the game to base game only.

This warning!
Remember, this is only for people who have a slow internet (and cannot easily download the main DLC for the game) and/or slower computers. If you want to install DLC for The Sims 4, DO NOT USE THIS THING. Instead, please follow the guide here instead:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Feel free to open a new topic in the appropriate section for any support requests. Have fun again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 07:43

Ageha wrote:Prior to installing Vampire, the order should be as follows:

• Base game - Get to Work - Get Together - City Living.
  • Install Vampire (Toddler) update and then DELETE the game folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4
  • Install Parenthood -> Fitness -> Tot's Stuff.
  • Take note of the Error Code 3 fix found here.
  • Run the game as administrator.

If you either have problems with the game wont start or if your worlds are missing plus everything else but the basic
Then please reinstall it all following this instruction above written by Ageha, it works.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top