Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 missing world.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 missing world. Empty Sims 4 missing world.

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2020, 16:19

Hi everyone im currently missing del sol valley eventhough I already installed the get famous dlc. Help!!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 missing world. Empty Re: Sims 4 missing world.

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2020, 16:41

And i cant open the game when i installed mods

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2020, 17:40

elctricdrgn wrote:And i cant open the game when i installed mods

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @elctricdrgn,

Topic moved to the right section. Also, try running your TS4 installation through the validator here:
https://anadius.github.io/sims-4-tools/validator.html

Please un-mark the box that says "Quick Scan" and then browse for your install directory of The Sims 4. Then let the validator run; note that the scan can take a while to complete. When finished, please copy-paste the stuff that shows under "Forum", into a reply here, and then we'll see what to do.

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2020, 16:25

Should i add all the files including the dlcs or just the base game?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Apr 2020, 16:59

elctricdrgn wrote:Should i add all the files including the dlcs or just the base game?

The DLCs and the base game are all in one single folder "The Sims 4". So you have to choose the folder "The Sims 4". Not sure what else I can say here, I'm sorry. If you cannot make it work, try downloading Sim Architect's All-In-One, which you can just play as it is, without any separate installation procedure.

danger! beware!!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2020, 11:29

Here’s the stuff that was shown under the forum.

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Apr 2020, 22:19

@elctricdrgn,

Did you use the dlc-toggler too, in order to 'activate' the Get Famous DLC?

And you can safely delete the stuff that shows under "Unknown Files".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2020, 14:15

The del sol valley world is back when i reinstall the whole sims 4 but everytime i add mods, i cant open the game. Its playable once i remove the mods. Idk what to do Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Apr 2020, 22:47

elctricdrgn wrote:The del sol valley world is back when i reinstall the whole sims 4 but everytime i add mods, i cant open the game. Its playable once i remove the mods. Idk what to do Sad

I know a solution, but chances are you will not like (to hear) it: DON'T play with mods. Haters gonna hate danger! beware!!  But seriously, if a particular mod doesn't work, try looking for a version that functions on the current patch version. And if there is none, as said, you'll have to learn playing without it. Or look for other alternative mods.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2020, 07:57

Aw that sucks. I used to play the all in one version, the mods works okay but after a few days i cant open the game at all. It said something was missing and origin is playing eventhough theres no origin. Do you know what is the problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Apr 2020, 20:52

elctricdrgn wrote:Aw that sucks. I used to play the all in one version, the mods works okay but after a few days i cant open the game at all. It said something was missing and origin is playing eventhough theres no origin. Do you know what is the problem?

Sorry, can't help you further unless you give me a more specific error message. There are so many different errors with this game, that from your hint alone I would not be able to tell what to do. danger! beware!!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Apr 2020, 08:47

Hi i tried playing the all in one version. But it wont open. This is what it says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Apr 2020, 08:54

Sims 4 missing world. F48db910

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 Apr 2020, 20:06

Can you try going here and re-install your Visual C++ runtimes?

Sims 4 missing world. LQWtbWi

Please install BOTH x86 and x64 versions of each item. If you get a prompt to "repair" a runtime, it means you have already installed it in the past, and you can move to the next item.

And once you did all items, try re-starting the game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top