Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invalid Sims 3 for Mac download link as per the pdf.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invalid Sims 3 for Mac download link as per the pdf. Empty Invalid Sims 3 for Mac download link as per the pdf.

Post by Guest Wed 15 Mar 2017, 11:47

Hi all,

sorry I am a new user here and I do not know if it is right opening a new topic. The pdf guide that states how to install sims 3 for mac, the base game download links provided are invalid. Kindly help me as I need to download sims 3 for mac.

Thanks,

Rajah Ganesh G S

Back to top Go down

Invalid Sims 3 for Mac download link as per the pdf. Empty Re: Invalid Sims 3 for Mac download link as per the pdf.

Post by Guest Wed 15 Mar 2017, 17:56

Invalid? Did you download The Sims 3 from games4theworld.org?

Back to top Go down

Invalid Sims 3 for Mac download link as per the pdf. Empty Re: Invalid Sims 3 for Mac download link as per the pdf.

Post by Guest Wed 15 Mar 2017, 18:15

MilosGamerSRB wrote:Invalid? Did you download The Sims 3 from games4theworld.org?

yes.. the link in the guide and the next line on the forum immediately after the place where it is mentioned to download the guide, both links are broken. gives me a 404 error.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 15 Mar 2017, 20:24

//Topic moved

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. 
We are aware of that (and should rectify that situation). Any RELOADED version will do though.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 16 Mar 2017, 06:51

gsrajah9410 wrote:Hi all,

sorry I am a new user here and I do not know if it is right opening a new topic. The pdf guide that states how to install sims 3 for mac, the base game download links provided are invalid. Kindly help me as I need to download sims 3 for mac.

Thanks,

Rajah Ganesh G S

The "MAC guide" was written a very long time ago, and by a former Helper who is no longer active on the Forum here. It refers to a base game of The Sims 3 that was on the old Piratebay-site, before the takedown in December of 2015 (?). 

But you can apply the basic procedure outlined in the guide, to Games4theworld's "The Sims 3: The Complete Collection", as well. It is available here:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads/
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Mar 2017, 17:36

Hi,

to convert as dmg, as per the MAC guide, I was told to create new dmg as per disk utility. I created 7 GB for the base game but the file which got created had only 1.75 GB. Kindly help. I have attached screenshots for your reference.

Invalid Sims 3 for Mac download link as per the pdf. Screen10
Invalid Sims 3 for Mac download link as per the pdf. Screen11

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Mar 2017, 20:38

Please note that we updated the guide just a few days ago. We had it ready, but not uploaded yet, and your topic here prompted us to do so.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Mar 2017, 03:18

Can you upload the link to the new guide? and how do I go about this Disk utility file size problems?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Mar 2017, 10:20

gsrajah9410 wrote:Can you upload the link to the new guide? and how do I go about this Disk utility file size problems?

See the announcement here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29480-new-the-sims-3-mac-guide-out-now

As for the other issue, I'm afraid I can't help with that (I have no meaningful Mac OS knowledge), but maybe someone else ca get back to you about this. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Mar 2017, 05:01

Installed on mac.. but now it says needs to verify ownership.. copy pasted crack from fix still no use..Invalid Sims 3 for Mac download link as per the pdf. Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Mar 2017, 14:57

Hello,

Are you sure you copied the crack, and not one of the other files?
And if you're sure you did it right, did you get the fix for Mac?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Mar 2017, 16:08

Yes Edin, I correctly copy pasted the crack files only..still no use

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Mar 2017, 19:21

Ok, did you install one of the EP's? It needs to be Generations or newer.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Mar 2017, 03:17

I tried to install pets.. It says that the pets version is not compatible with the base game's version and the installation quits. But im using the extracted game file from the complete collection only

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 22 Mar 2017, 19:53

And the base game is from the Complete Collection as well?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Mar 2017, 03:29

Ɛɗιη wrote:And the base game is from the Complete Collection as well?

Yes...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top