Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloaded Clothing CC showing up in mod list but not in CAS after updating to City Living

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloaded Clothing CC showing up in mod list but not in CAS after updating to City Living  Empty Downloaded Clothing CC showing up in mod list but not in CAS after updating to City Living

Post by Guest Mon 20 Mar 2017, 04:37

okay hey guys trying to find out the issue here last night i updated to City Living with no problems had already had the game updated to 1.2 i think with Get to together/ultimate fix from a year ago or so, now i'm on Version 1.25.136.1020.

My problem is any new CC i download doesn't show up in CAS but it says it's installed oddly enough some of the hair CC i downloaded at the same time is all working , is this because i'm not updated with the current ver? as of the time of me writing this
i went back to one of the creators of CC i get and got something from 2016 and it worked so i'm guessing it is because i'm not up to date is there anyway to get to the most up to date game patch or do i have to wait till the ultimate fix is sorted out

Back to top Go down

Downloaded Clothing CC showing up in mod list but not in CAS after updating to City Living  Empty Re: Downloaded Clothing CC showing up in mod list but not in CAS after updating to City Living

Post by Guest Mon 03 Apr 2017, 21:08

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You indeed need to wait for the new Ultimate Fix to be out in order to use any CC that is relevant to that update.

Back to top Go down

Downloaded Clothing CC showing up in mod list but not in CAS after updating to City Living  Empty Re: Downloaded Clothing CC showing up in mod list but not in CAS after updating to City Living

Post by Guest Tue 11 Apr 2017, 20:31

thanks ,and thank you for even replying lol, after a  while of digging around  i came to that conclusion  i wonder if the next expansions will be the more realistic outlook on getting new updates

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top