Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No disc..,please insert (expansion pack) disc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No disc..,please insert (expansion pack) disc Empty No disc..,please insert (expansion pack) disc

Post by Guest Sat 25 Mar 2017, 22:57

hey i downloaded the sims 3 complete version of the game. I followed the instructions installed the base game first and even played it and it worked, after installing all the expansion pack i want i i copy pasted from the # crack folder the TSW and the TShostdll files to the bin of the main base game, and when i go to play the game it load gets to the part where you click the check mark to get into the sims world then it says disc not found please insert (expansion pack) disc. i dunno how to fix it.

Back to top Go down

No disc..,please insert (expansion pack) disc Empty Re: No disc..,please insert (expansion pack) disc

Post by Guest Sun 26 Mar 2017, 10:23

That indicates that the crack has not been placed correctly or has been neutralised by your anti-virus.

Back to top Go down

No disc..,please insert (expansion pack) disc Empty Re: No disc..,please insert (expansion pack) disc

Post by Guest Sun 16 Apr 2017, 19:35

Tarac wrote:That indicates that the crack has not been placed correctly or has been neutralised by your anti-virus.
i'm pretty sure i placed the crack correctly. is there a way i can unneutralise the crack? or do i have to uninstall my anti-virus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top