Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Items.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

List of Items. Empty List of Items.

Post by Guest Sun 02 Apr 2017, 17:23

Hi everyone,

Apologies in advance if this has already been posted. 

I have a lot of store items. Like a lot. Like most of them. Some of them appear as black spheres, which to my understanding just means that they weren't installed correctly. I want to avoid having to recall every single store item and download them separately. Does any one know of a catalog or a list of items by category some where on the internet? All the help would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

List of Items. Empty Re: List of Items.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 02 Apr 2017, 19:01

Gilima26 wrote:Hi everyone,

Apologies in advance if this has already been posted. 

I have a lot of store items. Like a lot. Like most of them. Some of them appear as black spheres, which to my understanding just means that they weren't installed correctly. I want to avoid having to recall every single store item and download them separately. Does any one know of a catalog or a list of items by category some where on the internet? All the help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello @Gilima26,

The store items you installed, are the in the .sims3pack format? If so, it can be tricky to fix that, as you might have to uninstall literally everything and reinstall the .sims3pack items. As for the list, I'm not sure. Years ago I found this here:
http://www.thesimalogue.com/the-sims-3.html

But it seems it has not been updated since 2012 or so? Note that EA (I suppose also in an effort to make things more difficult for pirates) don't have any direct lists either, as they organize their store items along the lines of topic-specific "sets.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Apr 2017, 02:16

Thanks for the reply. That's what I was fearing. Hum. Oh well I guess I'll have to re-install. If anyone has all the store items in-game, could you tell me what $50 items you have on the Outdoor Section - Outdoor Activities bucket? That would really help me out. 

Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top