Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server? Empty ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:35

So I've read the recent Admin pin of the alternative way to get the Sims DLCs... I'm currently reading the forum and steps, told to get ZClient,ZLOrigin. I was happy to see the author to put a download link on it, but.. when I opened the link I just get this.. Anyone care to help me on this?

((It just basically says the files are not located upon this server))

ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server? A0699f3c9f3263c258c1def8634b63a6

Back to top Go down

ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server? Empty Re: ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:37

It may be from the sheer number of people downloading right now. Try again in a little bit.

Back to top Go down

ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server? Empty Re: ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:42

I'm having the same issue....not found on server

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:48

Thanks much!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top