Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin method - ZClient.exe "MAIL NOT FOUND"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin method - ZClient.exe "MAIL NOT FOUND" Empty ZLOrigin method - ZClient.exe "MAIL NOT FOUND"

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 20:19

pretty much what title says, anyone able to help? really don't get why it does that lol

oh and on top of that it keeps going into a "CRITICAL UPDATE" restart boot which is annoying

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin method - ZClient.exe "MAIL NOT FOUND" Empty Re: ZLOrigin method - ZClient.exe "MAIL NOT FOUND"

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 20:32

Run zclient before running zlorigin. But yeah I'm having the same issue with Zclient not authorizing my account.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin method - ZClient.exe "MAIL NOT FOUND" Empty Re: ZLOrigin method - ZClient.exe "MAIL NOT FOUND"

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 20:42

sweeteizus wrote:Run zclient before running zlorigin. But yeah I'm having the same issue with Zclient not authorizing my account.
would I have to go through the reinstallation step or simply close Origin and open ZClient with the steps first? because I've tried the latter, it still says Mail not found Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 20:45

What I did was I created an account on the origin website, then installed ZLOrigin, closed it, then ran ZClient as admin, and then you are supposed to sign in with the account you made on the origin site... from what I understand anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 21:32

I get the same thing. And I have done all the steps correct. But when i try to connect in zclient it says mail not found..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 21:39

I can't even get ZLOEmu to send me a password recovery email.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 21:50

I **** DID IT!

I went and created a yahoo email and went through the entire registration process on ZLOEmu, uninstalled ZLOrigin and reinstalled, used the NEW login info, and I got in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:09

Nothing i do seems to work for me i'm following it step by step  Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:12

Can confirm, if you use a Yahoo email account then ZLOEmu will send the verification email. GOGOGOGO! I'm downloading now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:13

emymgt wrote:Nothing i do seems to work for me i'm following it step by step  Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Try creating another dummy account and start over.. I used Yahoo. Make sure you uninstall and reinstall ZLOrigin as well. That fixed my issue. 

ZLOrigin method - ZClient.exe "MAIL NOT FOUND" Untitl16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:14

Jaffycake wrote:Can confirm, if you use a Yahoo email account then ZLOEmu will send the verification email. GOGOGOGO! I'm downloading now!

Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:57

Can't even get on the ZLOEmu website to register is the issue. It's saying Problem Loading Page. Probably just to many people trying to get on there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:58

Make sure, that you try to enter the right page. It's .tk and not .org Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:05

melleh wrote:Make sure, that you try to enter the right page. It's .tk and not .org Smile
Thank you that's the reason wasn't loading haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:12

I had the same issue for about 30 minutes 'till I found them on facebook and found out, haha Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 09:51

My ZLOrigin cannot start after i success auth with ZClient. what to do? I've done the steps you told above.  WhatDidUJustCallMe?
ZLOrigin method - ZClient.exe "MAIL NOT FOUND" Captur10

Last edited by AJYSimmer on Tue 09 May 2017, 10:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hmm it's okay.. i can download the game now :))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 17:47

I ran into this problem too, I think it's more some kind of glitch than anything else. Restart your computer and try it again. That worked for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 21:52

Mines done the same it started to work, then i got a error message saying it closed wrong and wont start up.
so i restarted and ever since ive been getting little box for the origin too! and no matter how many times i restart its still small >_<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 12:31

I have done everything and created a new with yahoo, so my zclient now works. But when i start zlorigin it wants me to log in... what do i do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 12:36

evizlandin wrote:I have done everything and created a new with yahoo, so my zclient now works. But when i start zlorigin it wants me to log in... what do i do?
Was there any popup saying authentication was successful when you opened ZClient? If ZClient is not the problem, the real (EA) Origin log in probably popped up instead of ZLOrigin. Exit any Origin in Task Manager, also check the Discord channel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 12:52

Yes it was sucessful, i tried to restart my computer and now the zlorigin crashes and says "origin got serious problems and needs to shut down"... All i want to do is play :C

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 18:00

evizlandin wrote:Yes it was sucessful, i tried to restart my computer and now the zlorigin crashes and says "origin got serious problems and needs to shut down"... All i want to do is play :C

I know your pain. lol.

Just uninstall/reinstall ZLOrigin and start the process over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top