Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server? Empty ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:35

So I've read the recent Admin pin of the alternative way to get the Sims DLCs... I'm currently reading the forum and steps, told to get ZClient,ZLOrigin. I was happy to see the author to put a download link on it, but.. when I opened the link I just get this.. Anyone care to help me on this?

((It just basically says the files are not located upon this server))

ZLOrigin made easy - ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server? A0699f3c9f3263c258c1def8634b63a6

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server? Empty Re: ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:37

It may be from the sheer number of people downloading right now. Try again in a little bit.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server? Empty Re: ZClient, ZLOrigin not found on Stack server?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:42

I'm having the same issue....not found on server

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:48

Thanks much!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top