Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here still having trouble installing with ZLOrigin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Anyone here still having trouble installing with ZLOrigin? Empty Anyone here still having trouble installing with ZLOrigin?

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:04

Finally! It took ALL DAY for me to download but I got it working! If anyone needs help let me know.

ZLOrigin made easy - Anyone here still having trouble installing with ZLOrigin? Untitl17

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Anyone here still having trouble installing with ZLOrigin? Empty Re: Anyone here still having trouble installing with ZLOrigin?

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:10

Can't even get my email veryfied, i tried with 3 different ones...):

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Anyone here still having trouble installing with ZLOrigin? Empty Re: Anyone here still having trouble installing with ZLOrigin?

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:23

smokeywithoutbandit wrote:Can't even get my email veryfied, i tried with 3 different ones...):
What address are you using? I used gmail and I think OP used yahoo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:26

i used Saabjuhxkiss@hotmail.com
- Koetje_saab@hotmail.com
and i made a new one xD (dont judge) fred_for_the_sims@hotmail.com

You think i might get it if i change the @ hotmail thing ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:33

smokeywithoutbandit wrote:i used Saabjuhxkiss@hotmail.com

Try registering a gmail account and using that one to make your account!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:34

Thanks for the tip i will try it out now !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:40

I'm having trouble with even getting download to start ._. i keep getting [error: 196613:0]

*edit: it lets me download any other game just fine just not The sims 4 possibly to much traffic to the download server

Last edited by CoDe_ReKeR on Tue 09 May 2017, 18:44; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:41

Did you ever have trouble with the server when downloading? I'm stuck at 88% for the update on ZLOrigin, its either something with the server or there's the error 196613:0 . Honestly have no clue what to do! D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:43

omg you're a hero xD finally can verify things, if there's any problem you'll hear from me again, for now thank you so much !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:54

Shaderry wrote:Did you ever have trouble with the server when downloading? I'm stuck at 88% for the update on ZLOrigin, its either something with the server or there's the error 196613:0 . Honestly have no clue what to do! D:

Yes I did. Pausing and then resuming the download will get it to start back up again. It worked for me anyway. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:55

smokeywithoutbandit wrote:i used Saabjuhxkiss@hotmail.com

I tried 2 different hotmail accounts with no luck receiving the confirmation email, but when I used a yahoo address it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:56

CoDe_ReKeR wrote:I'm having trouble with even getting download to start ._. i keep getting [error: 196613:0]

*edit: it lets me download any other game just fine just not The sims 4 possibly to much traffic to the download server

I would assume so, definitely. Just keep trying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 19:50

smokeywithoutbandit wrote:
omg you're a hero xD finally can verify things, if there's any problem you'll hear from me again, for now thank you so much !

I'm glad I could help! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 00:00

hello, i've just finished to download the base game and i was trying to download expansions, but it says me "download failed", for any expansion i try to download it's the same thing. Any solution?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 01:57

Sol91 wrote:hello, i've just finished to download the base game and i was trying to download expansions, but it says me "download failed", for any expansion i try to download it's the same thing. Any solution?

I think it's just because of high traffic and multiple people trying to download at once.. Keep trying. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top