Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin question; Origin not running error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin question; Origin not running error Empty ZLOrigin question; Origin not running error

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 21:35

hi! I just downloaded TS4 through ZLOrigin and tried to run the game, but every time I try to do it I get "Origin is currently not running" error (the code is d3382ced:984c6a38:00000000:00000000). I did everything by the instruction, so I don't really understand what's wrong. I already rebooted my PC and restarted ZClient a million times. is there any solution? thanks!

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin question; Origin not running error Empty Re: ZLOrigin question; Origin not running error

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:06

Restarted zclient a million times ?
Howmany Z-icons are there now in your taskbar ?
Look at the ^sign and then in that little window.

Close them all by rightclicking on them.
Then start Zclient again.
It should respond with Auth.success as .... name of your zloemu-account.
Leftclick on the Z icon and see if after that line about auth.success it also shows origin.exe

The original Origin must not be active on your computer of course.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin question; Origin not running error Empty Re: ZLOrigin question; Origin not running error

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:15

just one icon. everything in the client is exactly as you say, the authorization is correct and there's origin.exe in the window. but then when I try to open the game I get this error every single time (I tried to run it through both ZLOrigin and the shortcut on the desktop)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:20

richietozier wrote:just one icon. everything in the client is exactly as you say, the authorization is correct and there's origin.exe in the window. but then when I try to open the game I get this error every single time (I tried to run it through both ZLOrigin and the shortcut on the desktop)
I just rebooted my machine
Ran Zclient
Waited for the response Auth. success
Click on the shortcut for ZLOrigin
and voilá

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:28

rebooted again, still getting the same error. guess I'll just try to reinstall the whole thing later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:30

Do you perhaps have an original Origin account that automatically starts together with Windows ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:36

I never installed Origin on this PC (I honestly even checked just in case I did and then forgot about it...). I really don't understand why I'm getting this error, because everything else is exactly as it says in the instruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:38

You sais that you could login to ZLOrigin.
Is that online or offline ? It should be online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:44

yes, it's online. I see that a lot of people on the forum are having trouble with downloading the game, but I never had any of this problems - I was never disconnected during the download or anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 21:07

I'm having the same problem and I did everything Tarac said, it still gave me the same error. I uninstalled everything and installed again reading the instructions very carefully and I still couldn't get it to work Why.

I'm wondering if it's related to the missing Client folders I got from The_gh0stm4n's mirror links. I have those folders now but I don't know what to do with them.
Can someone help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 22:25

ZlOrigin crashed my PC. It just gave a gazillion PC errors like no sound drive, no graphic card when somebody opened a totally different game. Then it just froze. So i'm gonna wait a bit until we get a proper crack or a more simpler update method that does not require other programs. I made different saves for current household that i want to play with toddlers and vampires Smile Good thing i'm patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2018, 16:37

Having this issue too...I open zclient then zlorigin just in case and it still saying that origin isn't running...it worked yesterday but it's giving me issues again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2018, 18:02

No problem on my side. Same as Tarac. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top