Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin Error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin Error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED] Empty ZLOrigin Error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 02:30

I've been trying to run The Sims 4 and all DLC via ZLOrigin, but every time I try to start the game, I get this error:
ZLOrigin Error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED] Untitl13
So far, I've tried everything I could find on the forums and nothing has worked, f.e:
-Rebooting my PC
-Reinstalling the game
-Launching ZLOrigin as an Admin
-Moving The Sims 4 from C:\program files\Electronic Arts to C:\program files\The Sims 4, C:\program files\Origin Games, and My Documents
-Disabling Windows Defender
-Allowing ZClient, ZLOrigin, and The Sims 4 through Windows Firewall
-Uninstalling all of my Anti-Virus software
-Deleting old Origin Registry files (I had Origin on my computer, but I uninstalled it months ago)
-Updating the game

I use a Windows 7 Professional (32-bit)

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you!  ZLOrigin Error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED] Llama_emoji_37__teehee___v2__by_jerikuto-d6ut8wz

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin Error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED] Empty Re: ZLOrigin Error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 05:36

I had the same problem and this method worked for me, so try to move your sims 4 folder from documents to your desktop, run the game so it will create a new sims 4 folder and see what happen. I hope that it will also work for you

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin Error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED] Empty Re: ZLOrigin Error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 14:31

SimsAddict21 wrote:I had the same problem and this method worked for me, so try to move your sims 4 folder from documents to your desktop, run the game so it will create a new sims 4 folder and see what happen. I hope that it will also work for you
I've actually just figure it out! I thought I needed to uninstall Origin because it would clash with ZLOrigin, but it turns out it was required to run the game. I installed it, and now The Sims 4 works perfectly! Thank you for the suggestion though!  Very Happy Very Happy

Edit:
Problem solved; Topic closed.
Happy Simming~

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top