Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December 2010 Download Links

View previous topic View next topic Go down

December 2010 Download Links Empty December 2010 Download Links

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 05:24

They're not appearing. https://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/store-2010/december2010.html

Same goes for May 2011.

And the June 2011 Complilation Set.

And the Pet Store from November 2011.

Back to top Go down

December 2010 Download Links Empty Re: December 2010 Download Links

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 May 2017, 07:08

flutteringwisp wrote:They're not appearing. https://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/store-2010/december2010.html

Same goes for May 2011.

And the June 2011 Complilation Set.

And the Pet Store from November 2011.

Hello @flutteringwisp!

Please note that we have (unfortunately) stopped updating that page further; and there are plans to migrate the content to a new site, but I can't give any time estimates. If you like, we also have a complete store torrent here, that you can check out.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24185-the-sims-3-the-complete-store-out-now

I used to have the individual .sims3pack files sorted by month, but I don't think I have them anymore. If it's really just these few items you want, maybe someone else can jump in and provide direct links to you. Sorry I can't offer more, on that end.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 17:28

If the complete store collection has those few items, then I'm good! Thank you. 

I already planned on going through all the downloads pretty much file-by-file because there were many packs that only had a few items I wanted and a lot I didn't. But, for those less devoted to scouring through all of them, it would be great if someone else provided direct links to those few items I mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:19

Is there a way to extract certain objects from the StoreITEMS_partX.package files?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 22:35

Here you can find them all   LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 03:40

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top