Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zclient not opening, but it did yesterday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zclient not opening, but it did yesterday Empty zclient not opening, but it did yesterday

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 11:15

when i double click on zclient it won't open, i see the little icon flash up in the side of my start bar and then it disappears and nothing pops up. it was working yesterday and i was playing the sims, so i'm not sure what i am doing wrong today. Sad please help!

Back to top Go down

zclient not opening, but it did yesterday Empty Re: zclient not opening, but it did yesterday

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 12:04

Right-click, run as administrator. If that's not it redownload ZClient again.

Also visit the ZLOEMU Discord channel if you're having problems with ZClient, ZLOrigin or TS4

Back to top Go down

zclient not opening, but it did yesterday Empty Re: zclient not opening, but it did yesterday

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 12:26

Have you marked the "Autologin" box? If you have, the window of ZClient gets hidden. But you can open it by clicking on its icon on the task bar, near the clock (in the case you are using Windows, not sure about other OS).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 16:39

ZClient is currently down, according to ZLO's discord. Not sure when it'll be up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top