Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin installed malware on my laptop!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin installed malware on my laptop! Empty ZLOrigin installed malware on my laptop!

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 01:21

After installing ZlOrigin and ZClient a few days ago, I noticed a lot of malware had been installed on my computer. It was mainly annoying browser related malware that affected Chrome and Microsoft Edge. One particular virus made my computer almost unusable to a point where it took around 10 minutes to open Task Manager, where I tried multiple times to close the application. 

I used the official links provided by the official website.

After uninstalling ZLOrigin, deleting ZClient and running my antivirus everything is back to normal before I installed ZLOrigin.

I STRONGLY recommend that you wait for the new updates by a trusted cracker team such as 'Reloaded'.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin installed malware on my laptop! Empty Re: ZLOrigin installed malware on my laptop!

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 01:46

I also have a malware virus!! Not good!!!

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin installed malware on my laptop! Empty Re: ZLOrigin installed malware on my laptop!

Post by Unesty Fri 12 May 2017, 14:44

I didn't get any malware from downloading Zclient and Zlorigin. Maybe it is caused by something else you downloaded/installed between that time?
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 15:04

I also got malware from this... I'm currently running a full scan of my PC to make sure no other surprises pop up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 16:01

Yess, aye lieeke! Same for me after i removed everything and clean my laptop i just wonder why others are not having the same issue?
Aaronthesimmer wrote:After installing ZlOrigin and ZClient a few days ago, I noticed a lot of malware had been installed on my computer. It was mainly annoying browser related malware that affected Chrome and Microsoft Edge. One particular virus made my computer almost unusable to a point where it took around 10 minutes to open Task Manager, where I tried multiple times to close the application. 

I used the official links provided by the official website.

After uninstalling ZLOrigin, deleting ZClient and running my antivirus everything is back to normal before I installed ZLOrigin.

I STRONGLY recommend that you wait for the new updates by a trusted cracker team such as 'Reloaded'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 17:10

I've not had any issues at all, I have done a full scan after seeing this and no threats were found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 17:24

Unesty wrote:I didn't get any malware from downloading Zclient and Zlorigin. Maybe it is caused by something else you downloaded/installed between that time?
I haven't downloaded or installed anything since downloading ZLOrigin. I'm 99.9% sure that it's ZLORigin causing the issue as my antivirus scans regularly. It's not a false positive as I had put exceptions for the ZLOrigin folder and download folder before I installed it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 17:27

I'll reinstall ZLOrigin again to see if it was causing the problem or not. I'll get back to you shortly.

Could be possibly from my brother using my laptop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 17:49

Before I published my finding about ZClient and ZLOrigin I checked of course for malware and/or infections.
Nothing was found, however, some people downloaded from Discord.
Discord tried to change my default browser, reason why I checked the downloaded ZLOrigin thouroughly and placed an absolutely clean version in my Manual.

So when you are downloading from my manual there is no virus or malware.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top