Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing Empty Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 14:57

Hi,

So aside from the infinite loading screen, I've encountered another problem. My game is set to Dutch and it seems as if the language is missing in the new update, as you can seen on the screenshots below:
Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing 591af6a8e08b1-Sims01

Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing 591af6e630ce1-Sims02

Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing 591af6fe79603-Sims03jpg

For the record, no cc was running at the time. Had no error message or anything, just a lot of text missing.

Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing Empty Re: Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 15:24

find the reloaded.ini file and change your language from english to whatever

Back to top Go down

Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing Empty Re: Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 15:35

Thanks for your response. Don't mean to sound rude, but that doesn't really solve the problem of course. Obviously, there is something wrong with the files and I wanted to report it, find out if there are more people with the same problem and see if there is a solution for this.

But again, thanks, but I guess I'll wait for now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 15:52

nice of you to report it. just letting you know my main menu looks the same and I have german language enabled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:08

That's weird. I changed the language via Registry Editor (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > WOW6432Node > Maxis > The Sims 4) and changed the Locale to nl_NL. It seems to be working fine, it also created a De Sims 4 folder in Documents.

Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing De4sim10

Try changing the language via registry. I should also note that for 32-bit Windows users, the location is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Maxis > The Sims 4, from there you can change the Locale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:39

I've got the same problem with italian: everything related to the new contents is without text. 

I've tried changing language from the registry and from the .ini file and it works except for the things coming from the vampire update...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:47

Mad_Sweeney wrote:I've got the same problem with italian: everything related to the new contents is without text. 

I've tried changing language from the registry and from the .ini file and it works except for the things coming from the vampire update...

The Vampire GP and Bowling SP don't have the language strings for other languages; FitGirl's repack seem to have it, it's 14gb though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:49

Mad_Sweeney wrote:I've got the same problem with italian: everything related to the new contents is without text. 

Same here, but with spanish. If I change to english the text appears but changing it back to spanish makes it disappear. I mean, I could play it with english text... but I don't wanna, if the game supports my nativa language I want to play in said language. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:15

The user U4Fun on the csrinru site uploaded the missing language strings for the two packs, I tried Spanish and it looks like it worked Smile

Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing Untitl10
Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing Untitl12

Edit: magnet link if you can't sign in for some reason: 
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3d26b5c3e430281d2389e07367b56151cbab5ae1&dn=The+Sims+4+Vampir+%2B+Bowling+Night+SP+Language+Strings&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Last edited by MaxisPC on Tue 16 May 2017, 19:21; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:35

MaxisPC wrote:The user U4Fun on the csrinru site uploaded the missing language strings for the two packs, I tried Spanish and it looks like it worked Smile

You, good sir/lady, are my favourite person in the world just now. It's amazing how I keep forgetting the existance of csrinru. Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:25

can we delete the "Game_" Folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:40

I'm using the ZLOrigin version, and I'm actually missing the English language strings for the new content (toddlers, vampires and bowling). Does anyone know if I could find them somewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:14

MaxisPC wrote:The user U4Fun on the csrinru site uploaded the missing language strings for the two packs, I tried Spanish and it looks like it worked Smile

Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing Untitl10
Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing Untitl12

Edit: magnet link if you can't sign in for some reason: 
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3d26b5c3e430281d2389e07367b56151cbab5ae1&dn=The+Sims+4+Vampir+%2B+Bowling+Night+SP+Language+Strings&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Good job! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 17:15

Hi everyone, I've downloaded everything as it should be and now my game works but my language stays in english, I also downloaded the language strings and put them in the folder and replaced them and everything but it doesn't seem to work.. Help WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 17:32

zoeherm wrote:Hi everyone, I've downloaded everything as it should be and now my game works but my language stays in english, I also downloaded the language strings and put them in the folder and replaced them and everything but it doesn't seem to work.. Help WhatDidUJustCallMe?

What method did you use to change the language?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 18:40

Each time you change the language in RldOrigin.ini you must start your game as an ADMINISTRATOR !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 19:43

zoeherm wrote:Hi everyone, I've downloaded everything as it should be and now my game works but my language stays in english, I also downloaded the language strings and put them in the folder and replaced them and everything but it doesn't seem to work.. Help WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Same here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 19:55

Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing Ts10

I dont know what to do anymore. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 21:22

MaxisPC wrote:

What method did you use to change the language?

I downloaded the language strings (from this post: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-possible-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-missing-language-strings-g4tw-toddlers-repack) and I unpacked and copied the files to my sims 4 folder in program files and clicked on replace and then when I saw that didn't work, I tried to change my language trough regedit but I wasn't sure how to do that.. I also renamed my game file and downloaded the game file from the other post straight away actually after downloading the update from the official website of g4tw! I still do have the old (I named it "game_") folder from before aside from the new one. Now when I open my game it's still in english when in fact I want it in dutch.. and I can't load my saved games but that's normal because they were in dutch so it created a fresh file in my documents which doesn't contain the previous saved games so yeah.. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 21:40

You should copy the language folders to the main directory of The Sims 4 in Program Files (or wherever you have installed The Sims 4), so NOT in Documets\Electronoc Arts\The Sims 4

Language for the game can only be changed in Program Files\The Sims 4\Game\bin
Open the file RldOrigin.ini and in one of the top lines change Language=en_US to read Language=nl_NL.
Then save that file.
Start your game now as an Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 21:53

Tarac wrote:You should copy the language folders to the main directory of The Sims 4 in Program Files (or wherever you have installed The Sims 4), so NOT in Documets\Electronoc Arts\The Sims 4

Open the file RldOrigin.ini and in one of the top lines change Language=en_US to read Language=nl_NL.
Then save that file.

No I did copy them to my sims 4 folder in program files.. and I just tried what you said and it still didn't work.. I really don't know what i'm doing wrong? My game was perfectly fine and in dutch before the update so it must have changed something, somewhere.. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 22:10

zoeherm wrote:
Tarac wrote:You should copy the language folders to the main directory of The Sims 4 in Program Files (or wherever you have installed The Sims 4), so NOT in Documets\Electronoc Arts\The Sims 4

Then save that file.

No I did copy them to my sims 4 folder in program files.. and I just tried what you said and it still didn't work.. I really don't know what i'm doing wrong? My game was perfectly fine and in dutch before the update so it must have changed something, somewhere.. Sad
Upto and incl. City Living all languages were supplied.
With this new update for toddlers/vampires/bowling the languages for just those DLC's were omitted, it was English only
The update as well as the crack make your game English.
Altering RldOrigin.ini to read language=nl_Nl and then save it, makes your game Dutch.
You can try and play it 1000x, it still will be English, unless you start the game the first time as an Administrator.
(Only an Administrator can make the required changes in the registry)

Back to top Go down

Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing Empty FINALLY

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 22:14

YES It worked my game is in dutch!! I tried it again with RldOrigin.ini and I went to program files > sims 4 > game > bin > RldOrigin and opened that as a text file and it had "en_EN" so I changed it to "nl_NL" and it worked!! I thought I already changed that file just minutes ago but before I searched trough my computer for RldOrigin.ini on the bottom left corner of my screen (you know with the tiny magnifying glass if you have windows 10) and apparently it wasn't the right file that I changed the language in for some reason? So weird.. but anyway, thank you all so much for your help!! I'm forever grateful.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 22:19

zoeherm wrote:YES It worked my game is in dutch!! I tried it again with RldOrigin.ini and I went to program files > sims 4 > game > bin > RldOrigin and opened that as a text file and it had "en_EN" so I changed it to "nl_NL" and it worked!! I thought I already changed that file just minutes ago but before I searched trough my computer for RldOrigin.ini on the bottom left corner of my screen (you know with the tiny magnifying glass if you have windows 10) and apparently it wasn't the right file that I changed the language in for some reason? So weird.. but anyway, thank you all so much for your help!! I'm forever grateful.. Very Happy
Zo zie je maar weer: Het is niet zo moeilijk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 22:22

Tarac wrote:
zoeherm wrote:YES It worked my game is in dutch!! I tried it again with RldOrigin.ini and I went to program files > sims 4 > game > bin > RldOrigin and opened that as a text file and it had "en_EN" so I changed it to "nl_NL" and it worked!! I thought I already changed that file just minutes ago but before I searched trough my computer for RldOrigin.ini on the bottom left corner of my screen (you know with the tiny magnifying glass if you have windows 10) and apparently it wasn't the right file that I changed the language in for some reason? So weird.. but anyway, thank you all so much for your help!! I'm forever grateful.. Very Happy
Zo zie je maar weer: Het is niet zo moeilijk

Hahaha had ik daarnet geweten dat je nederlands sprak dan had ik niet zoveel moeite gedaan om mijn hulpeloze uitleg in het engels te vertalen IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top