Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toddlers Update: Missing Game Options and Missing Build Mode UI

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddlers Update: Missing Game Options and Missing Build Mode UI Empty Toddlers Update: Missing Game Options and Missing Build Mode UI

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 10:33

So I just got the The Sims 4 with this version (Games4theworld) and I'm running into some issues despite following the steps properly.

I noticed the graphics were unusually high (I had a different version of S4 before but completely uninstalled) for what I have them on and what my computer could handle. I went to turn them on but when I clicked on game options under the settings menu, only the tab for graphics showed up and it was completely blank with the side scroll bar only staying at the top. Then I clicked out of it and clicked on the lessons to see if they'd open and they didn't. Then I tried to click back on the settings corner tab but it wouldn't open the menu. I clicked on build mode to see if refreshing it with that mode could help. but the UI for build mode never showed up despite me being able to move objects if I clicked on them. But there was no cataloge or anything...

I ended up just using task manager to end it but I was so sad. I was really looking forward to playing this game. Do you have any idea what could be causing this? Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Either way, thank you all for your endless time, creativity, and effort. Smile

Back to top Go down

Toddlers Update: Missing Game Options and Missing Build Mode UI Empty Re: Toddlers Update: Missing Game Options and Missing Build Mode UI

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 14:06

Okay. First of all, before installing, did you exclude the files from your anti virus? Do you have any mods, hacks, cc at all? That needs to be removed.(Moved out of Documents/Electronic Arts/ The sims 4 folder )Now try to apply this fix, found here

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-possible-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-missing-language-strings-g4tw-toddlers-repack#

Run the game again. My suggestion is to Name the existing The sims 4 game to The sims 4_old and start again. Check if problem is still there

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top