Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Plz :))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Plz :))  Empty Help Plz :))

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:03

Hey can u plz help
im going to uninstall sims 4 and do it in a nother platform so what is the right order with the vampires update recently ?
and any hints cuz my sims 4 always crash after about 30 min of playing
maybe 2 G Ram is the problem
Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Help Plz :))  Empty Re: Help Plz :))

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 23:37

thx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 23:45

(y)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 04:14

The order for releases/downloads that I'd use is:
1. Base game (Sims 4) 
2. Get to work
3. Get together 
4. City living
5. Vampire update. 

As far as the game crashing thing, is there anymore info? Like does an error message pop up when it crashes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 22:59

cybertianna wrote:The order for releases/downloads that I'd use is:
1. Base game (Sims 4) 
2. Get to work
3. Get together 
4. City living
5. Vampire update. 

As far as the game crashing thing, is there anymore info? Like does an error message pop up when it crashes?
thx for the reply but no it just crash and the pop up say sims 4 has stopped working close the program or search solution online

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 15:45

Mahdi wrote:maybe 2 G Ram is the problem

Hi! I'm assuming you're on PC? The minimum spec is actually 2GB though, recommended is 4GB. There should be no problem running on the minimum spec, unless you're running multiple programs at the same time. Side note, the minimum spec for MAC however is 4GB. Is the game still crashing now when you play it at the minimal setting? Also, this should be noted but the graphics cards should be able to handle the game. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 07:35

Ageha wrote:
Mahdi wrote:maybe 2 G Ram is the problem

Hi! I'm assuming you're on PC? The minimum spec is actually 2GB though, recommended is 4GB. There should be no problem running on the minimum spec, unless you're running multiple programs at the same time. Side note, the minimum spec for MAC however is 4GB. Is the game still crashing now when you play it at the minimal setting? Also, this should be noted but the graphics cards should be able to handle the game. 
thanks for the reply yes im on pc but i have a nividia GT 610 2G i think its enough 
the processer is core 2 duo 2.2 ghz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 15:54

Mahdi wrote:thanks for the reply yes im on pc but i have a nividia GT 610 2G i think its enough 

Your graphics card should be able to run it with no problem since mine is only 610M. Unfortunately yours is the infamous error that emerged the last couple of days. I've tried coming up with alternative found online but for some reason the error still exists. Since I myself have not encountered the problem, I'm sorry to say I don't really know what causes it. Sad There's a couple of things you can do however.

1. Take a look at this thread with similar problem and 'most workaround' I've posted.
  2. Try to run the game in windowed mode and/or check that your game is using the nvidia chip.
  3. Check to see if anything is missing from your game folder, and you can also re-paste the files from the 'endless loading' problem.
  4. Unfortunately, since there's no definite solution to this, I'd recommend using Tarac's ZLOrigin Client if you want to play up till Toddlers/Vampire. Since I think since the latest update, people keep getting the "sims 4 has stopped working" error.

Also, if you happen to make it work using any other method/workaround, do update this thread to keep others informed.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 07:24

Ageha wrote:
Mahdi wrote:thanks for the reply yes im on pc but i have a nividia GT 610 2G i think its enough 

Your graphics card should be able to run it with no problem since mine is only 610M. Unfortunately yours is the infamous error that emerged the last couple of days. I've tried coming up with alternative found online but for some reason the error still exists. Since I myself have not encountered the problem, I'm sorry to say I don't really know what causes it. Sad There's a couple of things you can do however.

1. Take a look at this thread with similar problem and 'most workaround' I've posted.
  2. Try to run the game in windowed mode and/or check that your game is using the nvidia chip.
  3. Check to see if anything is missing from your game folder, and you can also re-paste the files from the 'endless loading' problem.
  4. Unfortunately, since there's no definite solution to this, I'd recommend using Tarac's ZLOrigin Client if you want to play up till Toddlers/Vampire. Since I think since the latest update, people keep getting the "sims 4 has stopped working" error.

Also, if you happen to make it work using any other method/workaround, do update this thread to keep others informed.  Smile
okay ill try thx alot <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 15:37

Hi @Mahdi ,

There's a couple of updates out since I last reply. If you haven't updated to Parenthood yet you can download it here and the updated patch can be found here.

Also did you run the game with 32bits or 64? Try the the other if you can and see if it still crashes. I'm not seeing any reply regarding mods, but if you have them, move the mods folder out and run the game. See if it can run more than 30mins (Though i don't think it's mod related since the game itself is able to run)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum