Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toddlers: floating eyes glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddlers: floating eyes glitch Empty Toddlers: floating eyes glitch

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017, 17:10

I've just added Toddlers, vampires and bowling stuff. Followed instructions, the game loaded fine but when I chose CAS, I had a problem when I picked toddlers, instead of having a toddler, I got floating eyes. When I clicked on other ages, they showed correctly and when I picked toddlers (again floating eyes) and clicked costumize, I got same floating eyes but different color. I looked all over the internet and here on this forum and it seems no one has the same problem. If anyone has a solution for my problem please tell me. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Toddlers: floating eyes glitch Empty Re: Toddlers: floating eyes glitch

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 14:26

Hola.  It may help to remove all custom eyes, especially those which are default replacements, from your mods folder. Toddlers (human) loading in CAS with vampire/wonky eyes has been a common occurrence since the introduction of the Toddler/Vampire pack -- it may be possible that your 'floating eye' glitch is closely related. Custom eyes that may have survived previous patches/packs/expansions are now, in some cases, incompatible with this latest update.

Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 02:54

Thanks for replying, but I removed all the mods and it's still the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top