Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How possible is it to get The Sims 4 Parenthood at it's release/day after?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How possible is it to get The Sims 4 Parenthood at it's release/day after? Empty How possible is it to get The Sims 4 Parenthood at it's release/day after?

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 17:28

We got the sims 4 toddlers and vampires with the help of an alternative way from someone who is not part of the staff team (If I am not wrong!!) and thanks to him, we got it! I love this website.

Will that alternative way work for the parenthood gamepack as well?

Back to top Go down

How possible is it to get The Sims 4 Parenthood at it's release/day after? Empty Re: How possible is it to get The Sims 4 Parenthood at it's release/day after?

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 17:53

Most probably since it should update same as Origin does.

Back to top Go down

How possible is it to get The Sims 4 Parenthood at it's release/day after? Empty Re: How possible is it to get The Sims 4 Parenthood at it's release/day after?

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 17:55

thekillergreece wrote:We got the sims 4 toddlers and vampires with the help of an alternative way from someone who is not part of the staff team (If I am not wrong!!) and thanks to him, we got it! I love this website.

Will that alternative way work for the parenthood gamepack as well?
We shall soon notice after 1st of June when Parenthood will be released in Europe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 17:57

Loonieloose wrote:Most probably since it should update same as Origin does.
And the people of ZLOrigin are willing to buy the game in order to add it to the library.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 18:13

Hope so Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 20:45

I forgot the name of that person who found the alternative way. I could need him to answer my important question! As in, if he will be able to find an alternative way on getting sims 4 parenthood on the same day or the day after the launch day.

EDIT: Never mind, it's Tarac lol, hello!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 23:53

parenthood is out for zlo now, just dl'd it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 03:09

ZLOrigin, Parenthood is downloading now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 08:02

Where is the parenthood pack because I can't find it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 08:26

I take it back everything is fine, parenthood downloaded right away. Can't wait to play

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top