Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Base Game is Incompatible Issue. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Base Game is Incompatible Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Base Game is Incompatible Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 17:19

Hi all, I installed the base game and all the EPs patched properly and then went to install the store collection, upon doing that I am getting the base game is not compatible with the most recent EP message, please update via the game launcher. Yet I cannot even do that? Why is this happening and what do I do to fix it?

Back to top Go down

Base Game is Incompatible Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Base Game is Incompatible Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 19:13

As a quick note, I just realized it may have something to do with my graphics card instead, I have a modern graphics card and I get the message that the game does not recognize my card when I am able to boot up. I follow these directions: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=26753.0

and yet I get the error message, what's going on?

Back to top Go down

Base Game is Incompatible Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Base Game is Incompatible Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 15:04

Have you patched the game from here? It happens when you don't, or crack the game before you download expansion packs.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 24 May 2017, 22:52

Hello,

Yes, installing that patch should do it. Let us know if you still run into problems though.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 00:17

Got the patch reinstalled and all functioned correctly Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 02:44

That is fantastic to hear. If you have any other issues, please let us know. Enjoy the game. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 25 May 2017, 08:52

Good to hear! 
Don't hesitate to post if you run into new problems.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top