Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite loading when starting new game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinite loading when starting new game Empty Infinite loading when starting new game

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 17:46

My sims 4 doesn't let me go into worlds. I can create a sim without lag or errors, but it just get stuck in the loading screen when you select play household. 

I have tried re-installing, deleting the sims 4 folder in documents, restarting my laptop.

It's a new game, there's no custom contents, custom music, or any other custom stuff.

Last week, I installed sims 4 - worked perfectly, realized I wanted sims 3 so I uninstalled this and download sims 3.
Two days ago, I wanted to try sims 4 - installed it but it gave me false hope by allowing me to create a sim with no errors or issues, but stuck on the infinity loading screen. (I selected play household) this is a new save file too.

Hope to get some help so I can start playing soon!

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading when starting new game Empty Re: Infinite loading when starting new game

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 18:24

Hi! Have you tried downloading this link to fix the infinite loading problems? 

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading when starting new game Empty Re: Infinite loading when starting new game

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 08:28

Hello, thank you for the reply, I'll give that a try and see how it goes Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top