Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 All Expansions - Crash on loading game/starting new game - Possibly Patch 1.29 Related. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 All Expansions - Crash on loading game/starting new game - Possibly Patch 1.29 Related. [CLOSED] Empty Sims 3 All Expansions - Crash on loading game/starting new game - Possibly Patch 1.29 Related. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Dec 2011, 00:14

I just got the Sims 3 Complete torrent and added in the fairlight Sims 3 Pets to it. I installed the latest patches as I was told to in the Sims 3 Megafix Crack pack. And I also have all the store content installed. I get the custom content error when starting the Sims 3 but when I click continue it loads the game to the main menu just fine. But if I try to start a new game or load a saved game it will hang and tell me the program has crashed. My launcher version is 10.0.96.014001 My TS3.exe version is 0.1.0.1089 My TS3W.exe version is 0.2.0.164

If any other information I can provide is needed please let me know. I have a feeling it may have something to do with the latest EA Launcher patch? The patch for version 1.29 that was released today.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 All Expansions - Crash on loading game/starting new game - Possibly Patch 1.29 Related. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 3 All Expansions - Crash on loading game/starting new game - Possibly Patch 1.29 Related. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Dec 2011, 07:02

another thread about this is ongoing i think a newer no-cd fix must be in the works for v 1.29.55. here is the thread so you can read it and be notified if this is the cause.

this is the link https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2796-problem-with-129-update-sims-3#17130

also i seen that there is a manual patch for v1.26 so you would have to uninstall sims and reinstall and DO NOT update via launcher but update to v 1.26 manualy untill someone with more knowledge of this problem can give some input.

v 1.26 manual update link https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v126-fix-manual-patch-updated

Last edited by jomofo on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 07:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding another link)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 All Expansions - Crash on loading game/starting new game - Possibly Patch 1.29 Related. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 3 All Expansions - Crash on loading game/starting new game - Possibly Patch 1.29 Related. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Dec 2011, 21:28

I tried uninstalling Sims 3 base game and Sims 3 Pets to see if when I reinstalled and applied the 1.26 patch if it would start working again but all I get now is a message saying "Your base game is incompatible with the expansion you are using. Please update through the launcher."

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Dec 2011, 21:52

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top