Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Sims Are Missing Faces? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Sims Are Missing Faces? [SOLVED] Empty Some Sims Are Missing Faces? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 May 2017, 20:39

I downloaded the latest available Sims 4 and some townies are missing their faces. They have teeth, hair, and accessories, but no face. I took out all CC- still happening. Created a new The Sims 4 folder in documents- still there.

I don't know what else to do.

Back to top Go down

Some Sims Are Missing Faces? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Some Sims Are Missing Faces? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 19:13

Sane_Enough wrote:I downloaded the latest available Sims 4 and some townies are missing their faces. They have teeth, hair, and accessories, but no face. I took out all CC- still happening. Created a new The Sims 4 folder in documents- still there.

I don't know what else to do.

Hi!

Sorry if this reply is late. Are you still having this problem? If yes, have you tried resetting the affected townies (i hope it's not alot or they already have a household you could easily switch over to) in the CAS? Alternatively, try to do a resetSim * cheat (which will reset all, if not most, sims)

The one solution you can try (even though it's dreading everyone) is to reinstall you games. 

Back to top Go down

Some Sims Are Missing Faces? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Some Sims Are Missing Faces? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 17:09

I think it's all newly generated townies. Premade families still have their faces and when I deleted my townies, more faceless sims were made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 17:41

Sane_Enough wrote:I think it's all newly generated townies. Premade families still have their faces and when I deleted my townies, more faceless sims were made.

What if you start with a 'fresh' save file? Also, perhaps you could just re-paste the latest update to your files and see if it helps. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 18:49

So, it was a CC that was doing this. It permanently changed these faces, so when I was testing I thought it was still broken. It's fixed now. I just have to delete those old townies.
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 15:41

Happy to hear that your bug is now gone~

Happy Simming!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top