Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEBUG after toddler update [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DEBUG after toddler update [SOLVED] Empty DEBUG after toddler update [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 09:55

After i installed the toddler update and also the fix. If I start my game, the toddler and vampire stuff do show up in my game. But with interactions instead of saying feed or something, it's all blank. Also the furniture are all named as DEBUG. Is anyone having the same problem or knows how to fix this?

Back to top Go down

DEBUG after toddler update [SOLVED] Empty Re: DEBUG after toddler update [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 14:42

Brittdepanda wrote:After i installed the toddler update and also the fix. If I start my game, the toddler and vampire stuff do show up in my game. But with interactions instead of saying feed or something, it's all blank. Also the furniture are all named as DEBUG. Is anyone having the same problem or knows how to fix this?

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Could it be a missing language problem? It's getting more common nowadays. You could try this fix here and let us know if it works. If it doesn't, and you have any mods/CCs. Try to remove them and play the game. Or try to re-install the EP again and see if the problem persists.  Smile

Back to top Go down

DEBUG after toddler update [SOLVED] Empty Re: DEBUG after toddler update [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 19:12

Yes thankyou it worked!! The problem was the language!! Thanks a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 19:16

Brittdepanda wrote:Yes thankyou it worked!! The problem was the language!! Thanks a lot!

Glad to hear it! Happy Simming~! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top