Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with language in the sims 4 Toddlers&Vampires [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with language in the sims 4 Toddlers&Vampires [SOLVED] Empty Problem with language in the sims 4 Toddlers&Vampires [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 11:06

Hi! 

I have a problem with my language in the sims 4. I installed this new pack with Toddlers&Vampires (of course with fix for endless household loading screen & missing language strings) but in my game name of new map was blank and the name a family of vampires is "HH_TEPLATE_NPC_VS_NOSFERATU". So I was thinking that the problem is with my language (because I use Polish language), so I changed this for English, but the problem is still there and there is another problem: a lot of thing are in English but some in Polish (for example name of location but place description is in English). I uninstalled my sims, I downloaded everything again and instaled step by step like in this topic "How to install The Sims 4 correctly" (with this fix to Toddlers&Vampires and fix to language strings) and I didn't changed my language (I didn't change English language) but this 2 problems still there.

Someone could help me? I can play in English but I prefer Polish language but most important for me is this problem with name of family of vampires and blank name of map. 

I'm sorry for my English, I hope everything is clear Smile

Back to top Go down

Problem with language in the sims 4 Toddlers&Vampires [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with language in the sims 4 Toddlers&Vampires [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 18:38

Tescka wrote:Hi! 

I have a problem with my language in the sims 4. I installed this new pack with Toddlers&Vampires (of course with fix for endless household loading screen & missing language strings) but in my game name of new map was blank and the name a family of vampires is "HH_TEPLATE_NPC_VS_NOSFERATU". So I was thinking that the problem is with my language (because I use Polish language), so I changed this for English, but the problem is still there and there is another problem: a lot of thing are in English but some in Polish (for example name of location but place description is in English). I uninstalled my sims, I downloaded everything again and instaled step by step like in this topic "How to install The Sims 4 correctly" (with this fix to Toddlers&Vampires and fix to language strings) and I didn't changed my language (I didn't change English language) but this 2 problems still there.

Someone could help me? I can play in English but I prefer Polish language but most important for me is this problem with name of family of vampires and blank name of map. 

I'm sorry for my English, I hope everything is clear Smile

Hi there!  Smile

It looks like it might be a language string problem. Try the link(missing language) listed here and see if the problem is solved. Do keep us updated! 

Back to top Go down

Problem with language in the sims 4 Toddlers&Vampires [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with language in the sims 4 Toddlers&Vampires [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 19:35

I did everything, step by step, and this problems are still there Sad

What should I do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 15:11

Tescka wrote:I did everything, step by step, and this problems are still there Sad

What should I do?

Hmm, are there any mods/CCs in your sims 4 folder? Also, is it only the Forgotten Hollow map or the rest as well? I saw that you've already install and uninstall, but perhaps some files got deleted/corrupted in the process? Have you tried changing the language in registry as well? 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 17:56

I don't have any mods or CCs. It's only for Forgotten Hollow map, the rest are fine. I was removed all files from The sims 4 folder and used this installation file (This file is in the base The sims 4 package which can be downloaded from here) and there was option "uninstall" and I used this as well. 

I changed language only in RldOrigin file.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 18:38

Tescka wrote:I don't have any mods or CCs. It's only for Forgotten Hollow map, the rest are fine. I was removed all files from The sims 4 folder and used this installation file (This file is in the base The sims 4 package which can be downloaded from here) and there was option "uninstall" and I used this as well. 

I changed language only in RldOrigin file.

Okay try changing the registry as well. 

• Press windows key + R and type regedit
  • Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Maxis\The Sims 4
  • Change locale to pl_PL

Alternatively, you can try to re-paste back your latest update to the Sims 4. Also, run the game as administrator whenever you change the language. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 18:43

Thank you, my language now it's ok Smile I have everything in Polish. But what with this that I don't have Forgotten Hollow map and name of the name a family of vampires? Can I fix this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 15:40

Tescka wrote:Thank you, my language now it's ok Smile I have everything in Polish. But what with this that I don't have Forgotten Hollow map and name of the name a family of vampires? Can I fix this?

Usually the missing language file should fix this issue. Perhaps you could update to the newly released parenthood and check to see if the bug is still there?  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:09

I installed parenthood but bug didn't disappear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 15:46

Tescka wrote:I installed parenthood but bug didn't disappear

I see. Have you tried 're-installing' the vampire folders and also download this link for parenthood bug. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 12:09

Nothing has changed. I'm afraid the only thing that would help is formatting the computer. It could be a problem with my computer, not files?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 17:28

Tescka wrote:Nothing has changed. I'm afraid the only thing that would help is formatting the computer. It could be a problem with my computer, not files?
I wouldn't actually recommend reformatting your pc, since its seems to be abit too drastic? There's a new patch as well after Parenthood which you can download it here.

Double-checking, do you have Vampires installed or it's still missing? If yes, try to move your sims 4 folder out from Documents and put it to desktop. Run the game and it auto-generate a new sims 4 folder. (Only if Polish doesn't change the name 'The Sims 4') to something else like (Les Sims 4 in for french). Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Jun 2017, 12:05

Wow, it works! I moved this folder the sims 4 to desktop and then I was run the game and make a new family and everything is good now.

Thank you for help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 19:20

Glad to hear it!
Feel free to open a new topic if you have anymore problems. Cheers!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top