Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening the game results in me having to move my household [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opening the game results in me having to move my household [SOLVED] Empty Opening the game results in me having to move my household [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:44

Hello! I have read through and haven't seen another issue like this. Hopefully I didn't miss it and there's already a fix out there!

The game runs just fine, game play is perfect. No loading issues, nothing. EXCEPT, when I exit the game and re open it I can't create a new family or change households to play. It automatically goes to the maps screen for me to move in my already existing family into a new house even if they are already in a house.

EDIT : I deleted all my saved games files and started new. Works perfect now!

Last edited by Rainebows on Tue 30 May 2017, 21:41; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Opening the game results in me having to move my household [SOLVED] Empty Re: Opening the game results in me having to move my household [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:36

Do you have some CC or mods that can conflic with rhe game ?
Delete your sims 4 cache

Back to top Go down

Opening the game results in me having to move my household [SOLVED] Empty Re: Opening the game results in me having to move my household [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:40

I figured it out! I think it must have been a corrupt save because I deleted ALL my saved games and now it's working just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:42

Rainebows wrote:I figured it out! I think it must have been a corrupt save because I deleted ALL my saved games and now it's working just fine.
Im happy to see your game is working fine ! Smile happy gaming

We can close the topic thanks

Last edited by killer478 on Tue 30 May 2017, 21:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fault)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 16:36

Problem solved; Topic closed.
Happy Simming!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top