Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading screen with sims 4 (fix not worked)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loading screen with sims 4 (fix not worked)  Empty Loading screen with sims 4 (fix not worked)

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 09:58

So when I tried the fix for sims 4 toddlers/vampires loading screen it worked once then didn't work again
HELLPPPP!!!! Why.

Back to top Go down

Loading screen with sims 4 (fix not worked)  Empty Re: Loading screen with sims 4 (fix not worked)

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 16:42

Hi @viksnid

Have you updated the to the latest patch (1.30) ? It seems to fix the endless loading from the previous update. You can download it here.

Do keep us updated.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Loading screen with sims 4 (fix not worked)  Empty Re: Loading screen with sims 4 (fix not worked)

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 17:04

Ageha wrote:Hi @viksnid

Have you updated the to the latest patch (1.30) ? It seems to fix the endless loading from the previous update. You can download it here.

Do keep us updated.
Very Happy
Even with the new patch I have endless loading screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 18:41

Hi @DGhitza ,

Do you have any mods/CCs installed? Try to move your saves/mods/tray folders out of the sims folder and start the game 'anew'. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 19:07

Ageha wrote:Hi @DGhitza ,

Do you have any mods/CCs installed? Try to move your saves/mods/tray folders out of the sims folder and start the game 'anew'. 
That didn't worked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 19:10

DGhitza wrote:That didn't worked

Unfortunately, there's no 'new' fix for this error yet. You can revert back to Vampire/Toddlers in the meantime. Also have you tried this fix ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 19:30

Ageha wrote:
DGhitza wrote:That didn't worked

Unfortunately, there's no 'new' fix for this error yet. You can revert back to Vampire/Toddlers in the meantime. Also have you tried this fix ?
I tried the fix you gave me but I still have endless loading screen. I will wait for a new fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 13:51

Hi @DGhitza ,

It seems I must have missed out on seeing this reply. Take a look at The_gh0stm4n's reply regarding infinite loading and see if it helps. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 14:18

Ageha wrote:Hi @DGhitza ,

It seems I must have missed out on seeing this reply. Take a look at The_gh0stm4n's reply regarding infinite loading and see if it helps. 
Thank you, it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 14:40

DGhitza wrote:Thank you, it worked.

Honestly, I'm actually shocked that the solution is just that. But, since it works, I'm glad. 
Feel free to open a new thread if you encounter any bug Smile

Happy Simming~!
Edit: @viksnid (original author: i completely forgot to check. do keep me updated once you are able to fix your game)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top