Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Parenthood Pack: Fix works, but there are still problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Parenthood Pack: Fix works, but there are still problems Empty Sims 4 Parenthood Pack: Fix works, but there are still problems

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 23:43

Downloaded parenthood and encountered the infinite loading screen. Thankfully, just as I was googling fixes, i found the one provided by The_gh0stm4n. It fixed my loading screen issues, and while the game is playable, there are some remaining problems:

1. Game Pack doesn't "register" on main menu page, and none of the items are marked with the game pack stamp (whether this is intended or not, i don't know, but it's the first thing i noticed upon loading the game)
  2. No Character Values UI
  3. Most Parenthood objects have no "footprint", and therefore cannot be placed (reading through a few threads, I see that this is probably related to the glitch where people are placing objects and then having them disappear)
  4. Some missing/blank parenting interactions. For example, when disciplining sims for recent behavior, the options under "Strict...", "Firm...", and "Calm..." are blank.
  5. A weird glitch where sims are super fast (almost to the point where it looks like they're teleporting) when walking on 2 speed. I'm not really concerned about this one, though, but it only seems to happen when interacting with the few working Parenthood objects.
  6. I've only played about half an hour of gameplay, so I'm unsure if there are any more glitches, e.t.c.

So basically, my problem is that some of the Parenthood pack is "missing" from my game. Any help is appreciated, but I have a feeling this is a "wait and see" kind of deal.

But at least I can teach my kids to fart on command. That's something, right?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Parenthood Pack: Fix works, but there are still problems Empty Re: Sims 4 Parenthood Pack: Fix works, but there are still problems

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 01:22

Do you have mods installed?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Parenthood Pack: Fix works, but there are still problems Empty Re: Sims 4 Parenthood Pack: Fix works, but there are still problems

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 16:13

babybutterfly211 wrote:Downloaded parenthood and encountered the infinite loading screen. Thankfully, just as I was googling fixes, i found the one provided by The_gh0stm4n. It fixed my loading screen issues, and while the game is playable, there are some remaining problems:

1. Game Pack doesn't "register" on main menu page, and none of the items are marked with the game pack stamp (whether this is intended or not, i don't know, but it's the first thing i noticed upon loading the game)
  2. No Character Values UI
  3. Most Parenthood objects have no "footprint", and therefore cannot be placed (reading through a few threads, I see that this is probably related to the glitch where people are placing objects and then having them disappear)
  4. Some missing/blank parenting interactions. For example, when disciplining sims for recent behavior, the options under "Strict...", "Firm...", and "Calm..." are blank.
  5. A weird glitch where sims are super fast (almost to the point where it looks like they're teleporting) when walking on 2 speed. I'm not really concerned about this one, though, but it only seems to happen when interacting with the few working Parenthood objects.
  6. I've only played about half an hour of gameplay, so I'm unsure if there are any more glitches, e.t.c.

So basically, my problem is that some of the Parenthood pack is "missing" from my game. Any help is appreciated, but I have a feeling this is a "wait and see" kind of deal.

But at least I can teach my kids to fart on command. That's something, right?

Hi there!

Have you tried downloading this fix for missing UIs/interactions for parenthood?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top