Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims won't go to work with new update [Parenthood Pack]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims won't go to work with new update [Parenthood Pack] Empty Sims won't go to work with new update [Parenthood Pack]

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jun 2017, 05:55

So I updated everything correctly, all games are from G4TW. Everything works fine, parent interactions are there. BUT my sim can't go to work! It will give them the notification to go they will begin walking outside and then I get a script error and they just stop and turn back around towards the house. Their image at the bottom screen fades and gives them the icon as if they are at work, even though they're in the house. I can still control them even though it says they're "at work". It isn't with all my sims. My mom sims can go to work but the husband cannot. I even gave them the same job to see if it had anything to do with GTW. All sims are able to go to school with no problems, my sims can also travel to other lots with no problem. IDK what else there is.  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Sims won't go to work with new update [Parenthood Pack] Empty Re: Sims won't go to work with new update [Parenthood Pack]

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jun 2017, 23:59

I have the same problem as NizzyNek after updating Sims 4 with G4TW latest update. Sims go outside for going to work, but come back while the image at the bottom screen gives the icon as if they are at work (but I can't choose any options like leaving work early). I also found that after I installed the Parenthood pack the vampire NPC's aren't vampire at all and I am not able to get them turn my sim into a vampire, or in a more simple way, make a vampire in CAS (read a similar reaction at TPB). Next to this my sims can't invite any other sim to hang out at the current lot (there was another topic about this problem at this forum). 

I think that I installed everything correctly, all the games are from G4TW. I installed them in the right order, virusscanner disabled and my Sims 4 file is directly into the program files file. My game always worked until the latets Parenthood pack. I don't have any mods. 

I am new to the forum and wasn't sure about opening a new topic because of the multiple problems... Sorry! 
Hopefully you guys can help us out! Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims won't go to work with new update [Parenthood Pack] Empty Re: Sims won't go to work with new update [Parenthood Pack]

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jun 2017, 22:16

Hi @StealthLadyC and @NizzyNek 

Unfortunately, there's a couple users with the same problem, with not being able to get to work. Some of them 'fix' it by updating to the latest patch but seeing both yours happen after the patch, I don't really have any workaround or solutions to give. The only one is for your to revert back to Vampire however. 

Also, if you have any mods, do take them out and test the game vanilla state. If that works, then it's most likely to be an incompatible mod. If not, then it's the game itself. At this point, only re-install the game if you have time. Remember, playing a game shouldn't be stressful.  Smile

PS: There's a new stuff pack out here. Feel free to install it if by some slight miracle, it fixes this issue. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 20:17

Hi @Ageha
I updated my game with the new Fitness stuff pack and indeed by some slight miracle the issues are fixed. The game runs smoothly. Very happy, thanks for helping out!  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 20:24

@StealthLadyC 

WOOOO! Glad to hear you've got it working now! Happy Simming~ Very Happy Very Happy
Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top