Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Download- Activation Key [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Download- Activation Key [CLOSED] Empty Sims 4 Download- Activation Key [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 07:45

I tried downloading reloaded torrents before and although it seemed to work, it required an activation key for Origin at the very end. It was impossible for me to find one, so I am trying to download this site's torrents.

If anyone has a way to get an activation key without taking surveys, please let me know. 

BUT, the real reason for posting this is to ask if anyone can guarantee that I will NOT need an activation key for this site's Sims 4 torrents.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Download- Activation Key [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Download- Activation Key [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:40

I've used all of the TS4 downloads from this site and none of them need activation keys because they don't use Origins: they're JUST the game software and not the EA client, so you'll be fine.

Happy simming!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Download- Activation Key [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Download- Activation Key [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:55

But you need to follow these instructions carefully,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#

Please read carefully and do everything suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 16:50

Hi @alexisrenee987 and welcome to the forum! Very Happy

G4TW release are safe to download without needing any activation key or even the use of origin. You can find our downloads here

Feel free to open a new topic should you encounter any problems if you decided to download.

Topic closed; Question answered.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top