Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose world screen when trying to click household.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Choose world screen when trying to click household. Empty Choose world screen when trying to click household.

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:29

Everytime i try and enter any household it just takes me to the choose world/neighbourhood screen.
I have followed all the antivirus setps etc.

I am able to enter the household when using MC command mod (weirdly) but it just gives constant errors about everything, also when i am able to enter the household several jobs aren't able to be selected.

For instance if I choose business career my career tab remains empty and just asks me to select a career.
I removed all mods except MC command

Back to top Go down

Choose world screen when trying to click household. Empty Re: Choose world screen when trying to click household.

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:30

Oh and this is a fresh install on a fresh install of Windows 10.

Back to top Go down

Choose world screen when trying to click household. Empty Re: Choose world screen when trying to click household.

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 12:37

Have you applied the fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 18:46

Hi! Is this after the update to Parenthood as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 20:16

I have this exact problem. With the parenthood patch. No mods. Fresh save even.  I've followed all instructions when installing.

edit: this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30280-possible-fix-for-certain-missing-interactions-in-parenthood-gp-g4tw-parenthood-repack# worked for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 06:45

Curiously my Sim was in the politics career and I started the game and couldn't go to work. He "magically" lost his job as if he quitted but after applying parenthood fix everything is alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top