Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parenthood school projects & activity table instantly disappears after placing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parenthood school projects & activity table instantly disappears after placing  Empty Parenthood school projects & activity table instantly disappears after placing

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 20:21

So I just installed the Parenthood Sims 4 pack (downloaded from here) and I also installed the fix, which fixed my infinite loading screen problem, but now I'm building a new house and I realized that some of the objects from the parenthood object instantly disappear after being placed, the new activity table and all the school projects.. the other toys and furniture objects all seem to work just fine. It takes the money from my sims funds, but does not show up, and it doesn't take up space, I can put another object in the spot after I place it, (so its not there, as opposed to invisible)

I haven't really played in live mode with the update yet so I don't know if I'm having other problems or not. I have mods turned off and haven't turned them on since I put the update in. Any suggestions as to how to fix this will be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance to anyone who can help Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Parenthood school projects & activity table instantly disappears after placing  Empty Re: Parenthood school projects & activity table instantly disappears after placing

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 21:19

I too have had this problem. It started out just like yours, but in live mode it progressed into sluggish time, then it kept crashing, and now it wont even let me play as it loops into the map screen over and over. I completely removed my mods folder too and created a new saved game with a new household and it's still stuck in the map loop.

Back to top Go down

Parenthood school projects & activity table instantly disappears after placing  Empty Re: Parenthood school projects & activity table instantly disappears after placing

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 21:33

Maybe there are game files missing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 17:47

This keeps happening to me, I cant find anything online about a fix. :c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 18:54

I ended up re-extracting the files from the .rar with 7-Zip, instead of winRAR and replaced all the files in the installation folder with that. So far the game plays ok without mods and, I can place and use the activity table and few buy objects that were not working before, but I have not tested with my mods folder back in place. The game does still have the time lag issue though....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top