Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family converge (Parenthood room) and school projects (Parenthood item) don't work [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family converge (Parenthood room) and school projects (Parenthood item) don't work [SOLVED] Empty Family converge (Parenthood room) and school projects (Parenthood item) don't work [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 21:32

I installed Parenthood from Games4theworld and I'm trying it now.

I tried to add the four rooms that come with this pack in a new house. There wasn't any problem with three rooms (like the ones from previous packs), but one room called family converge doesn't work. Whenever I try to install this room I read a message named "script call failed"

Later I tried to add different Parenthood pack furniture and most worked fine but the ones named "school projects" and another named "buildem blocks play table" don't work. This time I don't get any "script call failed" message, I can place them on the floor but after paying the price the items disappear automatically.

Is there anyone else having these bugs? any possible solution?

Back to top Go down

Family converge (Parenthood room) and school projects (Parenthood item) don't work [SOLVED] Empty Re: Family converge (Parenthood room) and school projects (Parenthood item) don't work [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 22:48

Have you tried installing the minipatch ? It fixes most of the problem you described.

Back to top Go down

Family converge (Parenthood room) and school projects (Parenthood item) don't work [SOLVED] Empty Re: Family converge (Parenthood room) and school projects (Parenthood item) don't work [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 01:22

Thanks.

I installed the fix from this post: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30280-possible-fix-for-certain-missing-interactions-in-parenthood-gp-g4tw-parenthood-repack

I didn't think it would affect my issues but I was wrong. Now I can add the room and furniture that I couldn't add before. So it's all fine so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 17:53

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Happy Simming! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top