Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Living Still Downloading?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City Living Still Downloading? Empty City Living Still Downloading?

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 17:21

I've done all of the correct steps and the game runs and all but when I go look at the worlds, the City Living world is not there. When I open up the game it tells me that a pack is still loading so that pack might be City Living, since it's not in my game. I think it has something to do with the Parenthood pack because now I have infinite loading screens and I didn't have this problem before I added the Parenthood pack. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Back to top Go down

City Living Still Downloading? Empty Re: City Living Still Downloading?

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 17:33

Hi there!

You can try re-install your City Living and see if the 'download' pop-up disappear. Alternatively, you can check your sims 4 folder for EP03, GP03 SP05-SP09 if any of them are missing.

For the infinite loading screen you can apply the 'fix' from the vampire update. Rename the Game folder to Game_(or something else) and copy+paste the parenthood update inside your sims 4. If there's any shortcut on your desktop, make sure it points to the correct path. Also, there's a another fix for parenthood here.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top