Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashing when Loading

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing when Loading  Empty Crashing when Loading

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 00:07

Soo... I had the stuck loading screen, right? The one everybody is raging about in the threads. Yea, that one.

Well, it went away wonderfully with the patch that it's linked somewhere. But, something else appeared: every time I try to travel, or just place a new lot, or something requires a loading screen (not including the one to load a household) the game will crash after a few seconds.

I updated my drivers. I tried every patch fix, even the Parenthood one and the "Game_" one. Also, I don't have the GameCrash.txt (can't remember the exact name, sorry). 

But still to no vail. I'm stuck on the household and can't even make my sims travel. 

Does anyone know what's happening? ):

Back to top Go down

Crashing when Loading  Empty Re: Crashing when Loading

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 15:54

Hi there! Very Happy

Do you have any mods/CCs installed? You didn't mention about that but if you do, try to move them out and see if the sims are able to travel now. If not, I'd suggest moving the save/trays as well, which will give you a 'fresh' new game to start with. If using the fresh start enables your sims to travel, it might be a corrupted save.

The .txt I've always ask people to delete is under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and look for lastCrash.txt or lastException.txt. Recently, someone mentioned a lastException_#####(with numbers behind) appeared as well. If you have that, don't delete that but you can take a look at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 16:02

Ageha wrote:Hi there! Very Happy

Do you have any mods/CCs installed? You didn't mention about that but if you do, try to move them out and see if the sims are able to travel now. If not, I'd suggest moving the save/trays as well, which will give you a 'fresh' new game to start with. If using the fresh start enables your sims to travel, it might be a corrupted save.

The .txt I've always ask people to delete is under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and look for lastCrash.txt or lastException.txt. Recently, someone mentioned a lastException_#####(with numbers behind) appeared as well. If you have that, don't delete that but you can take a look at it.
Fresh install without any CCs/Mods. That's why I'm so confused. And I do have that lastException_63632357572.txt (honestly I have 5 of those) which they have this written:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>6650c7ba76ee3ccb59356e8c</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-05 15:49:45</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sim_info_base_wrapper.py:328</categoryid><desyncid>6650c7ba76ee3ccb59356e8c</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Failed to load attributes for sim Geoffrey. (AttributeError: '_cas.SimInfo' object has no attribute 'generate_career_outfit')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 108, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 104, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 173, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 191, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 339, in c_api_client_connect
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 506, in do_build_mode_zone_spin_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1130, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 797, in on_enter
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 77, in load_households
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 155, in _load_household_from_household_proto
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 900, in load_data
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2465, in load_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2669, in _load_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 486, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3578, in load_from_persistable_sim_career_proto
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 909, in generate_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 328, in generate_career_outfit
AttributeError: '_cas.SimInfo' object has no attribute 'generate_career_outfit'
</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Going to move/delete the save files to see if anything happens and I'll update it ASAP in this post.

UPDATE:
Still crashed after moving save file... At this point, all is left to do is a fresh install. ):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 16:53

Is Geoffrey your sim? It might have something to do with that. And it's mostly related to his 'career' that disables the sim to move.

Do keep me updated.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 17:43

Hm, interesting. No, I don't have a Sim named Geoffrey. Maybe he's a NPC? A Sim already built in the game that is causing this problem? 

Starting a new fresh Install, played around a bit with the base game (did the travelling and played a bit to test things out) and everything went smoothly. No crashing. No broken loading screens. 

Will update when things get to Parenthood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 17:46

I see. It did appear as though the NPC is causing your game to crash. Hopefully you'll be able to play till parenthood.  Very Happy
PS: It's Geoffrey Landgraab. Kill him. Jk. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 18:38

Goddamnit, I knew he was up to something.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Ok, more updates:
Everything was fine and working TILL the vampires update. That's where the loading screen gets forever stuck and the problems start. Applied Parenthood, the patch and the "Game_"... stuck on the loading screen now. 

Guess I'll just play till City Living!  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 19:09

Welp. The infinite loading is still odd though. Unless you have conflicted mods or CCs even after applying/doing the fix here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 20:27

No mods or CC... I really don't know what's happening. 
Now, it lets me play for hours if I stay at my Sims home. But dear heaven if I try to put down a Lot or just try to travel. Loading screens seems to be the problem...
Have done everything said on the threads from here. Possibly what's causing all this is the Vampire/Toddler expansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 16:44

I'm thinking Geoffrey is preventing your game from loading.

What if you did the Vampire endless loading fix, and then update to Parenthood? Is it still the same?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top