Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuous loading and crashing at traits.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Continuous loading and crashing at traits. Empty Continuous loading and crashing at traits.

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 09:18

i just installed the get to work expansion pack, and after i had moved all the files to their respective folder i started up the game. everything was running smoothly until i finished my character and tried to choose traits. as soon as i clicked the aspiration bubble, the game stopped responding and crashed. I restarted it and it did the exact thing again. Since i couldnt make a new family to try out my new expansion with, i decided to start on an old family. when i pressed play on the main screen, it went to a plumbob load, but continuously loaded for about 2 hours until i opened task manager and closed out the game. i removed my cc and cleared my cache and the problem ensues. would love to know how to repair this!!

//EDIT

i think i solved my problem by minimizing the game before it gets to the load, but now get to work is not functioning in my game? it shows none of the content in cas from gtw and i have none of the new careers. it worked the first time i opened it, what happened here?

//EDIT

heres a few photos showing what im talking about!! 

my files show that i do, indeed, have get to work installed.
the others are showing how nothing shows up in my game!! very aggravating

Continuous loading and crashing at traits. CaptureContinuous loading and crashing at traits. Capture1Continuous loading and crashing at traits. Capture2Continuous loading and crashing at traits. Capture_3

and yes, i have tried it without my cc, and it has the same problem!!

Back to top Go down

Continuous loading and crashing at traits. Empty Re: Continuous loading and crashing at traits.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 28 Dec 2015, 11:34

Hello again,

Did you install "Get together", and THEN this "Get to Work".pack ? If so, please just re-apply the files from Get together and try the game again. 

Besides, see this thread here for some general tips on dealing with crashes:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-17-12-2015

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top