Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Games4theworld downloads with downloads from other uploaders? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Using Games4theworld downloads with downloads from other uploaders? [SOLVED] Empty Using Games4theworld downloads with downloads from other uploaders? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 01:05

So I'm kind of new to this, but I played The Sims 4 at a friends house and got hooked, but I HATE how I'm forced to use Origin just to play a damn game.
Anyway, downloaded this from G4TW (The_Sims_4_-_City_Living_[FULL]___Games4theworld__) but I also downloaded this (The.Sims.4.Get.Together.Addon-RELOADED by Mercs215). I haven't downloaded basegame yet but I was going to use this one (The_Sims_4-RELOADED by extremezone) and then probably grab the remainders from G4Tw as well.
But what I was wondering was will I be able to run everything smoothly even if not all of the downloads are from G4TW? I know it says that downloads from either G4TW or ones that say "RELOADED" work, but I noticed all of the torrents that say RELOADED in their title are uploaded by different users? Does this make a difference and will I still be able to use all of them together?

Also, I was looking at this link too, it appears to have everything, and there is no need to torrent, they're direct downloads. Does anyone know anything about these and if they'll work as well? (skidrowreloaded/the-sims-4-bowing-night-multi17/)

Anyway, sorry if these are newbie questions, I'm really only used to playing the original Sims and The Sims 2...

EDIT: I'm a new member so I can't post links apparently so I edited them but they're all piratebay links except for the skidrow one.

Back to top Go down

Using Games4theworld downloads with downloads from other uploaders? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Using Games4theworld downloads with downloads from other uploaders? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 15:45

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I'd advise against posting outside links, especially ones leading to torrent sites.  Smile

There are others who made it worked by using the different versions but I personally like to stick with the G4TW version. You can go ahead and install those version however and see it's able to run. 

I don't recommend direct downloads unless you're able to stay on your pc for a long time till the download completes. 

Back to top Go down

Using Games4theworld downloads with downloads from other uploaders? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Using Games4theworld downloads with downloads from other uploaders? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 00:28

Thanks, its good to be here Smile
I'll give it a try and see what happens, one of the main reasons why I ask is because my internet such super **** and torrenting anything slows it down to pretty much a stand still, and it takes daaaays to torrent anything that is a gig or more, and some of the sims 4 torrents I still need are over 4 gigs, and base game is over 8. I have a long road ahead!
Thanks for the advice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 14:45

Shinketsu_Karasu wrote:Thanks, its good to be here Smile
I'll give it a try and see what happens, one of the main reasons why I ask is because my internet such super **** and torrenting anything slows it down to pretty much a stand still, and it takes daaaays to torrent anything that is a gig or more, and some of the sims 4 torrents I still need are over 4 gigs, and base game is over 8. I have a long road ahead!
Thanks for the advice!
Yeah torrenting stuffs can be pain when your internet speed is so slow. On another note, if you have an external disk or usb, keep the .zip files (if you decided to torrent or even from the direct downloads) on them. That way should you need to re-install anything you don't have to download them all over again.

I'll be closing this thread for now but feel free to open a new one should you encounter any problem or have other questions.
Cheers!
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top