Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games4theworld.org downloads not working 404 not found? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games4theworld.org downloads not working 404 not found? [SOLVED] Empty Games4theworld.org downloads not working 404 not found? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Mar 2015, 21:43

I was really excited to finally download The Sims 4 but the link takes me to a new page saying "404 not found" i don't know what to do or if the link is no longer available. HELP PLEASE

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld.org downloads not working 404 not found? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Games4theworld.org downloads not working 404 not found? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 15 Mar 2015, 17:02

Hi there, @JaeRaves! Smile

Are you sure you are trying to download it from this page?
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

It seems to be working just fine for me. Where exactly are you seeing this 404 error?

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld.org downloads not working 404 not found? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Games4theworld.org downloads not working 404 not found? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2015, 03:25

Okay i got it but now its not letting download it onto my computer it starts the installation process but after 3 minuets it says this: "The sims 4 setup wizard has ended prematurely because of an error your system has not been modified. to install at a later time please run the installation again."

I AM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED UGHHH 
thank you for replying.

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Please continue with your new issue(s) in the other thread here. Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top