Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infinite loading then returns to map

View previous topic View next topic Go down

infinite loading then returns to map Empty infinite loading then returns to map

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 20:02

Hi! So I recently downloaded the new packs and updates and at first I thought it worked because the game would load. Then I tried to play a new household and it would never load. So I then did some searching and I thought I found a solution. I took out all my mods and tried it again, I still got the infinite loading. So then I did more research on here and I found someone who had the same problem. I followed the solution on that topic which was like downloading a new game folder and placing it in the sims 4 folder and my problem switched to everytime I tried to play a household I would get sent back to the maps.

Back to top Go down

infinite loading then returns to map Empty Re: infinite loading then returns to map

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 16:09

Hi there, 

Have you tried installing this update here?

Back to top Go down

infinite loading then returns to map Empty Re: infinite loading then returns to map

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 06:01

Ageha wrote:Hi there, 

Have you tried installing this update here?
I do have that update already but it doesn't fix it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 17:18

I see. Try t start the game with a fresh save, move the saves/tray folders out and run the game. Also, double-confirm that you have Parenthood installed since a few users actually missed out on that pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top